2010 Greer Dragway

Any suggestions for things you would like added or changed on the site.
B Partin

Re: 2010 Greer Dragway

Post by B Partin »

I agree LIZZARD,15 point's races versus 25+ is tough to make with the way the economy is,thats the reason i had to race at another track the last 2 years because they only had 8 points races.

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Yea i agree also lizzard on the points race deal. I also agree that the buy run should go 2 best reaction as well that way everybody that is racing has a realistic shot of gettin the buy run. Rockin Rod u always have some good ideas on spectators and this is another one. If they know they have a chance 2 win some money they will b coming out from everywhere.

Double Barrell talked 2 Greer 2day and he said that they will b pouring the right lane 2moro!!!! :D :D :D
Double Barrell Maddox

bagwellracing

Post by bagwellracing »

i would love to see the number of points races go down :!: I think greer dragway by far has more points races than any other track :lol:
Hendersonville Hitman

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Allright now thats enough talk about changing the number of points races. I dont really have a good reason other than it works for me!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lets get back to talking about the restrooms :lol: Besides we dont wanna change tooooo much at 1 time. :?

JCNorris .... thinking all those points races are great
JCNorris

BigDave

Post by BigDave »

I'm thinkin' somebody needs to build a track over at Motlow Creek so Jay will quit coming to Greer whuppin on us Pro boys! J/K Jay.
How about everyone who has more than one family member entered in the same race all have to race in their own class together and give the rest of us a chance! LOL! :lol:

Seriously, you guys have some great ideas that should have some thought given to them. I know most everyone would like to see the best R/T get the bye, earn it instead of having it given to you. I'm tickled to death to see the new surface going down. It should make the racing even tighter (if thats possible.)

I would like to see some better lighting on the track, and like everyone else please do something about the restrooms.

One more idea would be to bring back the Senior Citizens race they used to have, might drag some more of the "old farts" back out.

Scruggs
Last edited by BigDave on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

23T Altered

Post by 23T Altered »

#1 Everybody knows to get spectators is to advertise let it be newspapers,radio,internet and TV.
I've talked to a lot of people and I hear is that place still open they don't know.
#2 Restroom yes they need alot of help. Looking at the pic,s are the restrooms gone I hope so.
#3 Yes the grandstands need help which I think that is Going on.
#4 Big dollar races bring big car counts and that brings us back to rule #1.
#5 I like D Bs payout on the pruse but Keep the round money with the first round.
#6 I can live with 15 points races and I do think I'll still be there every Sat.
#7 Buy backs race for 80% of the buy back pruse not the first race pruse, hell I would buy back then
#8 Quick 8 or 16, 10.5 outlaw, slingshots, funnies SEE Rule #1
#9 AND THE BIGGEST ONE OFF ALL, IS WE THE RACERS MUST GET OUT AND TELL PEOPLE ABOUT THE
TRACK AND ALL THE INPROVEMENTS THAT ARE GOING ON. MIKE NEED THAT HELP MOST ALL!!!!

:idea: :twisted:

racemom560

Post by racemom560 »

Those are good ideas! Now gettin Mike to do them. I like the change to the JR bye run. The dash winner should get first round bye. I also agree with the R/T getting the bye run in all classes. READY TO GO RACING!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tapp903

Post by Tapp903 »

Well the bleachers behind the water box have been fixed and the other ones and getting there and the bathrooms arent the best but we are getting a new race track so im not complaining about the bathrooms

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Well I heard for new bathrooms, Greer is gonna plant some nice big oak trees on the hill for everyone to step behind!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

BigDave

Post by BigDave »

LIZZARD wrote:Well I heard for new bathrooms, Greer is gonna plant some nice big oak trees on the hill for everyone to step behind!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I've watered the moss behind the old trees on the hill plenty of times already! :lol: :roll: