Cleaning out the Garage

Chevy goods
LIZZARD

Cleaning out the Garage

Post by LIZZARD »

Chevrolet Small Block 438 Short Block...Bowtie After-market Block with Billet splaid caps, Lunatti Steel Crank, Oliver Billet Steel Rods, JE Pistons( 6 are in good shape, would need 2 more. Pistons i have are for 18 degree heads ) 4.165 Bore...$2200 (New Reduced Price on motor)

Transmission Specialties 9 inch spragless converter, 5200-5600 stall, anti-ballooning plates on both sides, less than 100 runs (don't have enough motor for a spragless converter) $675 brand new, For Sale at $450

Impact Full-face XL helmet, flat black, brand new has never been worn inside a race car, still in box and has helmet bag...$299 plus tax in magazines, For Sale at $250

And if a person is SERIOUS enough, I've got a Racing Setup they can buy (Car, Enclosed and Open Trailer, Gas Jugs, Air Compressor, Battery Charger, Everything but the Golf Cart and Generator)

Contact on here or call me (828) 817-0464...Chad Dotson
Last edited by LIZZARD on Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

S Maddox

Re: Cleaning out the Garage

Post by S Maddox »

Well idk if The Lizzard has bumped his head or what but he says he is saling out. Im sure there r alot of footbrakers rejoicing right now thinking that they want have 2 put up with him no more. Sounds like alot of good stuff hes got 4 sale and everyone knows the car is def a proven winner.

While we r saling things if anyone is interested im wanting 2 sale my enclosed trailer. Its a Haulmark Edge 44ft goose neck trailer. If interested just hit me up.
Double Barrell Maddox

tapw

Post by tapw »

sticks...what is my problem? last week i'm setting by myself every morning,i have at least 5 females each day struting there stuff in front of me and i am not interested. when i become interested the females are not there(not even amber). i need a quick fix or i might be selling everything. would this problem be for dr.sticks or tiger woods.(dr.lou yellowjackets 27 tigers 17)

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Lizzard dont know how ur Sales r goin but just wanted 2 say that i have a Transmission Specialties 8 inch converter that im needing 2 sale myself if anybody is interested. It is 2 loose behind my stuff. Will take $350 for the converter. Also have some slick mounts that hang on the wall in a trailer if anybody is interested. Just make a offer on them. Tryin 2 sale a few things so i can just pay my bills at the end of the month. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Double Barrell Maddox

bagwellracing

Post by bagwellracing »

what stall is the converter?
Hendersonville Hitman

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Double Barrell, I was given a verbal commitment on the convertor and I am suppose to bring it to the Greer Banquet, but the helmet and motor is still for sale. Anybody need a last minute Christmas Present for the racer on your list?? Guaranteed you won't find a CHEAPER PRICED BRAND NEW FULL FACE IMPACT HELMET ANYWHERE!!! Make the racer on your list happy with a New Helmet!!

Lizzard: hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Im not exactly sure what the stall is on it...im gonna say around 6200-6300 but it will go way higher than that behind my motor. I would say it would b good 4 something around 500 cu in.
Double Barrell Maddox

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Found other stuff in garage that wife says needs to go... :lol:

NOS Super Power Shot Kit..Never been used, still in box with plastic around parts. I'm no NOS person but I think its a plate style with bottle, solenoids, lines, and fittings and comes with 3 jets for 100, 125 and 150 HP $475 in magazines, for sale at $350. Bought it back when you had to spend a $1000 to double your Summit Money but never used it.

Hooker Super Comp Headers for a Nova (of course.. :lol: ) 1-3/4" tubes with Borla Stainless Steel Mufflers..Headers were originally coated but most has come off, not the prettiest to look at but still affective and make a bargain for $150

If I or my wife find more parts I will list them!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The Goat

Post by The Goat »

How many cube's do I have to have before i can buy that helmet of yours LIZZ??? Thinking the thing prolly not big enough for my head anyways!!

The Goat- luvs an impact hemet

Sticks

Post by Sticks »

Goat what style Impact helmet you have now? (If that is the helmet you wore in the dragster)Did you like it?

Sticks...thinking I need a good one seeing is I like to bounce off stuff...lol!!
Sticks2...searching everywhere for Fat Rabbit