Greer Dragway 7/9/11

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
Tapp903

Greer Dragway 7/9/11

Post by Tapp903 »

Pro

Win- Jeremy Hancock
R/U- CJ Tapp

FB

Win- Jim Wood
R/U- Justin Buchanan

JR. Dragsters

Win-Kami Holder
R/U-Nate Halsey

TCR

Win- Colt Leopard
R/U- Katie Pace

JCNorris

Re: Greer Dragway 7/9/11

Post by JCNorris »

Congrats to all the winners and runner ups Sat. And want to say good luck to everyone goin to Bristol for the WFC. We have already had some locals win some big money races this year so lets keep it up!!!
See everyone else Saturday! :D
JCNorris

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Congrats 2 all the winner and runner-ups. Good 2 see Jeremy Hancock make his way back up from Ga and race with us and picking up the win over my bro CJ "Killa" Tapp. Also good job 2 Jim Wood and Justin Buchannan. Nice Job 2 the jrs and tcr finalists as well. A big congrats 2 Nate "HOT ROD" Halsey on the runner-up in juniors. I do believe he is a beginner in the jr dragster class glad 2 see them come up from GA and run with us. We had the oppurtunity of parking beside him and his family and they was some of the nicest people you will ever meet.

As Jay said good luck 2 the locals going 2 the WFC at Bristol this weekend. I know Chad "lizzard" Dotson and Jim Wood is going so good luck and bring home the $$$$$$

Double Barrell thinking the way im driving right now its bout time 4 me 2 take a break from racing.
Double Barrell Maddox

Sticks

Post by Sticks »

I want 2 start by saying that when I looked around in the pits,stands,etc. I felt like I was a kid again. The amount of people there Saturday was one of the bigger crowds I have seen in a long time. I wil say (I heard others say it also) that I thourghly enjoyed myself. I want to thank Mike & crew for putting it together and hope we can continue these events.Oh yeah and the announcer wasnt bad either!!

I want to give a shout out to Jeremy "I'm not bringing my dragster back cause I dont need it" Hancock for getting the Greer gremlins off his back and picking up the W. Gotta give props to my bro C Geezy Tapp for his R/U.....dude is driving like he is possessed. Good job to all the Winners & R/U.....

Sticks...wandering if Lizzard has had anymore CLASSIC wings!!