Austin Bowden - Runner-up

TCR
Lorie Davis - Winner
Houston Burch - Runner-up
Dragrcr1

S Maddox

Re: GREER DRAGWAY 04/02/11

Post by S Maddox »

Congrats 2 all the winners and runner-ups from yesterday. A big congrats 2 the Chicken Man 4 making it 2 finals in a row and picking up the win over Big D Ronnie Dotson in Pro. It was a rough day with the wind but for the most part everything went very smoothly besides the tractor catching on fire :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A big reminder next weekend 3grand to win in Pro. $70 entry fee and $45 buy backs. 60 car minimum which i dont see that being a problem if everyone will show up and just help spread the word 2 everybody. Also spread the word 2 spectators as well that its a big race and see if we cant get some more spectators in 2 watch. See yall there next week. :D :D :D
Double Barrell Maddox

dragrcr1

Post by dragrcr1 »

Congrats to all Winners and Runner-ups Saturday. Thats right Double Barrell, that WIND!!! was rough. Just ask Kip :shock: :shock:
Now this is what I`m talking about, a Big Money race close to home :D :D :D I wonder if Mike would think about Double Entry :?: :?:
I know a few of us would like to see this.
Dragrcr1

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Congrats to Dallas for the W on Saturday and like Shane said thats 2 races and 2 finals for the Chicken Man!!! Where was Joseph Bagwell at?? didnt want to go for 3 in a row?? :D :D It was good to see alot of old faces and former track champs back out at the Greer Dragway (Don McDaniel and Tommy Bagwell just to name a few) Wind was tough but glad we made it through!!

Gotta brag on my dad a minute for the good weekend, R-up on Saturday at Greer and for the W at Shadyside on Sunday!! Good momentum to start off the year with!!

Congrats to all the winners and R-up's from Saturday on the racing and all the winners for all the prizes being given away too!!

Lizzard: heard but not seen

bagwellracing

Post by bagwellracing »

As bad as I wanted to try and go for the 3 wins a row, I couldnt make it. Dad had sinus surgery and a pollup removed from his throat on Thursday. He's doing very well now and we are looking forward to the 3 grander!! :D

Tapp903

Post by Tapp903 »

yes sir i heard double entrys are allowed this weekend and i hope see everyone paying the extra for one more chance at the 3 grand!!!

dragrcr1

Post by dragrcr1 »

Thats right. Mike said that there would be double entry Sat. and I know that I will be doubled so ya'll can beat up on me twice as much :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dragrcr1