Great job to the Greer Group

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
Joe McCoy

Great job to the Greer Group

Post by Joe McCoy »

Great job again at Rockingham for the 4th year. You have got to be proud of a fabulous season and bracket finals.

S Maddox

Re: Great job to the Greer Group

Post by S Maddox »

Well Joe i think everyone is happy and let down at the same time. Team Greer ended up finishing tied 4 1st place with Maryland and they held the tie breaker so they won and we come home in 2nd place. Nevertheless though congrats 2 all the guys and gals on the 2nd place finish. That should just get us more pumped up 4 next season 2 go back and get revenge on Maryland and anyone else in our path way.

Just a run down of the weekend in Thursdays gamblers race Ronnie forrester got 2 the semis in fb and Kevin Brannon and Calvin Snow got down 2 8 cars in Pro. In the other gamblers race Ronnie Forrester once again had a semi finals appearance and David Hall got runner-up in Pro. In the main race Chad "Lizzard" Dotson was down 2 5cars in fb and Alisha Alexander, Kevin Brannon, and Everette Short was down 2 10cars in Pro. All in all had a really good weekend and had a good time hanging out with Team Greer!!! Wouldnt have wanted 2 spend the weekend with any other team there. Glad 2 be able 2 say that im part of TEAM GREER :D :D :D :D

Also wanna say congrats 2 Calvin Snow 4 winning Best Engineered and congrats 2 Maddox Race Cars bc Fred Cambell also won Best Engineered at Darlingtons Bracket Finals.
Double Barrell Maddox

dartman

Post by dartman »

Just wanted 2 say great job by all of our team. I would have like 2 have done better in the main event but I must have used up everything in the gamblers races. :roll: We might not have finished #1, but we were as close as you can get, and after 3 years in a row, we've still got it going on and they all know it. One high light 4 me was beating Steve Alford in one of the gamblers races, and then watching Frank Swain beat him in another. I know the Alfords are as tough as they get and to put one of them out was awesome!!!
Also congrats to Everett Short 4 having the fastest hotrod on the grounds at The Rock! 8-)
Jay, thanks for the crowd control on the side lines. If anybody needs a bouncer give Jay a call, he'll getter done. :lol: :lol:
Ronnie Forrester

Joe McCoy

Post by Joe McCoy »

The Greer Group tied MIR in points and while they won the tie breaker to win the trophy, you didn't do a poor job and shouldn't be too disappointed. Name a track that won 3 in a row then lost in a tie breaker at the forth? Don't think anyone else has.

GR4X85

Post by GR4X85 »

I just wanted to say Thank You to the entire team and their families!! We really appreciate you and your hard work! We all did a great job!!

I still just think us having 13 of the 40 cars going into 3rd round of Top is just pretty dang awesome!! 8-)

Another thing I think is awesome is Sherrie with IHRA told us Sunday afternoon that some of our "kids" were asking her if she needed any help any time they seen her carrying boxes or doing anything! I'm not sure who it was offering to help her but it's things like that that make me smile. We sure do have a good team and that makes me so proud!

Alisha.....thinking ole blue might have been trying to prove a point to me this weekend!

GR4X85

Post by GR4X85 »

Joseph Bagwell just shared this link with me and I wanted to make sure you all seen it as well! Just makes me even prouder of our team! ;) :D :mrgreen:

http://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/ ... 9507022095

Yal are the BEST!!!

Sticks

Post by Sticks »

I agree with all the thoughts & comments that have been made.....TEAM GREER is simply BAD TO THE BONE!!

Sticks....still wandering how I got blamed for the "booster seat" incident :? :?: :? :?:
Sticks2...trippin on KB taking the curve @ 100 &sling shoting Everett :lol: :D

DFisher

Post by DFisher »

Great job team Greer. Win or lose you guys are a class act. God willing I hope to participate next year. ( If I am healthy enough and can find a driver)
Doug Fisher
Mopar or Nocar
Bubba

Tapp903

Post by Tapp903 »

Oh KB could have most def put his dragster on the pole position at the round track the way he came around that turn lol

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

I too am proud of the Team. There were some who thought it couldnt happen 4 years in a row. As far as I am concerned it did. We were by far not the second best but just as good as the 1st!!!!

JCNorris...thinking Sticks was the logical choice to receive blame for the booster seat... :lol: :lol: :lol:
JCNorris