Greer Dragway Awards Banquet

Post news about upcoming events here.
GR4X85

Greer Dragway Awards Banquet

Post by GR4X85 »

Just wanted to let you all know that the banquet will be Jan. 16th, 2010. It will be at Mid-City Shrine Club in Wellford, doors open 6pm, dinner at 7pm, with awards to follow. Cost $15 per person. Invitations will be mailed out soon. Don't forget that anyone can come but we only mail out invitations to points members. We just ask that you RSVP by Jan. 9th to (864) 877-0320 or email me at Greerdrag@aol.com so we can have a count for food.

Look forward to seeing everyone! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Alisha

S Maddox

Re: Greer Dragway Awards Banquet

Post by S Maddox »

Look forward 2 comin 2 the banquet and seein everybody. Hope all have a merry christmas and happy new year!!!!
Double Barrell Maddox

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Chicken Man all i can say bout the banquet is u can fix what ever u want but just make sure u bring some of them good lookin and single waitresses u got. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Double Barrell thinkin he may start goin 2 fatz more often :D :D :D
Double Barrell Maddox

GR4X85

Post by GR4X85 »

Just wanted to remind everyone the banquet is coming up on Jan 16th. The RSVP date is this Saturday, Jan. 9th. You can email me at Greerdrag@aol.com or call 864-877-0320

GR4X85

Post by GR4X85 »

If you have not RSVP'd for the banquet you can still let us know today (Monday) or tomorrow. Don't want anybody to miss out on the fun!

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Banquet was great . But I am a little SHOCKED at Hank and Shane. :lol:
We had a good time. See yall in a few weeks.

JCNorris ... thinking that button just didnt feel right :?
JCNorris

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

The Banquet was awesome and if u wasnt there u missed out on a good time. It was good 2 see everybody there, including good 2 see Butch Vaughn, Jimmy Mccullogh, and Helen Coggins-glad 2 see they was feeling good enough 2 come out and join in with us. Jay all i can say is if we can get u a button like that us pro guys may stand a chance this year. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also wanna thank Mike and Alisha 4 putting the banquet 2gether and whoever else that helped out. And once again thank Mike Greer 4 stepping up 2 the plate and redoing the track and giving us somewhere 2 race every saturday nite!!!

Double Barrell thinking that the way my racing is going i may need 2 sale out and just announce. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Double Barrell also letting the Chicken Man know that the food was great and the gals serving it was even better!! :D :D
Double Barrell Maddox