TURKEY TROT PREDICTIONS

Post news about upcoming events here.
Sticks

TURKEY TROT PREDICTIONS

Post by Sticks »

It is about a week away so we need to get some predictions rolling out. Lets hear them. PICK YOU ONE OUT AND RIDE WITH HIM(I had to get my Larry Wright in for the week)..lol !!

Sticks...still thinking on my picks
Sticks2...since I am without a ride & will be spectating...I am going to make a good tire checker

FATRABBIT

Re: TURKEY TROT PREDICTIONS

Post by FATRABBIT »

Fatrabbit's Picks------Dont mean to affend anyone not on the list-------4 second club------David Hall,Travis Dotson,Mosley,If the car is there i'll go with Double Barrell-----------Pro division----Jimmy Rapper,Wild Willy,,Blazing Bill Cummins,Dale the" crunch time killer" Maddox ,Mark Davis-----And my pick for taking the 4 sec money and winning it it all is Travis Dotson,,,,,,,,-----------Footbrake----------If Fatrabbit can get over that dagger that was inserted into him by Jay Norris from this past weekend with a 12 package,,,,i say Fat Rabbit,--Jay" the money maker" Norris,Always BAD Chad Dotson,"Mr.Wareshoals" Billy Norris,and last and always bad to the bone Ronnie Forrester-------------------JR Dragster----------Ryan" Superman" Howard,Little Tapp,Kami,Molly,Trey Strange................... All content expressed is not viewed ,are has anything to do with scdragracing are greer dragway and takes no responsibility for views expressed by Fatrabbit Racing. Good Luck To all

familyaffairracing

Post by familyaffairracing »

I feel LUCKY :lol:

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Now that we r within a week of the Big Turkey Trot im gonna go ahead and put my pics in. In the 4 sec class my top runners r gonna have 2 start out with Travis Dotson-he is one bad dude, next gonna have 2 say David Hall-let him get a few rounds under his belt in that dragster and u might as well call it a day, my next 2 pics will b Paul "my car glows in the dark" Mosley and Ronnie "Big D" Dotson-that is if these 2 can get down the track. My last pick is gonna b Jesse Young one of the out a towners.
Into the Pro Class my pick is gonna b Dennis "The Menace" Calvert, CJ "The Killer" Tapp, Joseph Bagwell, And then my last 3 will b the Maddox Gang-Slick Kip, The Bossman Dale Maddox, or Silent Joel.
And on the overall winner of the pro class im gonna have 2 go with FatRabbit on this pick and say Travis Dotson!!!
Into the Footbrake Class i would say the Top runner has 2 Be Jay "08 & 09 Track Champion" Norris, Next im gonna go with my buddy Chad "The Lizzard" Dotson, Next off gonna say Tom "Fatrabbit" Thompson, and last off gonna go with Big Red "TEAM JEGS" Flemming.
Last but not least the Junior Dragster Class Im gonna go with The Champ "BIg A" Adam Tapp, "TS" Trey Strange, Ryan "09 Bracket Finals WInner" Howard, and my last pick is gonna b Kami Holder.

Good Luck 2 all and hope we have some good weather this weekend! Make sure 2 spread the word around so that Mike Greer and the gang have a good turn out 4 this race!!
Double Barrell Maddox

KB457

Post by KB457 »

Well its that time of the year again one more race!!! So lets make some predictions 4 Second class man where do you start with this class it is loaded!!! Travis Dotson has been kicking butt and taking names all year so you gotta throw him out there, Big D Ronnie Dotson knows how 2 get it done also you got The Chicken Man Dallas Calvert hes one bad dude and dont forget about the Young Gun Cj Tapp he can flat out get it done as well but Ima have 2 go with My boy Shane AKA "Sugar Shane" Maddox!!! Why??? He has one the last race at greer dragway 2 years in a row and The last race of 2008 at Carolina this boy gets hot when it turns cold out let me tell ya!! So boys watch out for that maddox boy!!!!
Pro class you have your more experienced drivers so its tough 2 pick!! Just 2 throw some names out there watch out for Tommy T one bad man also The Boss man and Maddox Race cars Dale Maddox he flat out knows whats up!!! Dont forget about Jimmy Raper he is also one guy that when hes rolling you better get outta his way!! And also my sleeper is Chad "The lizzard" Dotson he feels left out when it comes 2 the pro predictions so hes got something 2 prove!!! But im gonna say The final round is gonna be Sugar Shane against Slick Kip, A matchup of the brothers and Slick Kip is due so i take Kip maddox 2 win it all at The Greer Dragway this Saturday night!!!!
Footbrake is gonna be a tough class come saturday some of the best footbrake drivers in the world including The 2008 World Champ Chad Dotson!!! Watch out for Jay Norris, Ronnie Forrester, Billy norris, Tommy T but i just cant go against My Boy Chad The Lizzard Dotson I say he gets back 2 his wiining ways come saturday!!!!
Jr. Dragster i aint gonna say much except i think My lil buddy Brystal Mosley wins another big race like shes known for!!! Watch out for that bad Tapp Dude too hes a beast in that JR!!!!!!

KB thinking his name hasent been mentioned so hes got something 2 prove!!!!!!!

dartman

Post by dartman »

Not actually making a prediction, but quoting a few verses that inspire my life and my racing. I Corinthians 9:24 "Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. Hebrews 12:1 ......let us run with patience the race that is set before us.
Ronnie Forrester

Sticks

Post by Sticks »

These are my 2009 Turkey Trot Predictions

These picks are in no order.

4 Second Class (Hoping everyone will be able to get down on in the night) (This is one BAD class)

1. David Hall (it has been game on with him)
2. Paul Mosley (his cage will show him the way down the 660')
3. Dallas Calvert (he can just flat out get it done)
4. Travis Dotson (he is just the MAN & my hero)
5. Jesse Young (always is tough when he comes)
6. Shane Maddox (it is his time to get a W in the new ride)
7. Jeremy Hancock(he has cashed in every he has went for 2 months)
8. Big D Ronnie Dotson (it is time for him to bow up)

Pro Class

1. Dennis Calvert (Vicki will have him ready)
2. Mark Davis (if he can control the wheel stand)
3. Joseph Bagwell (he has shown that he is ready to step it up on the big stage)
4. Bill Cummings (going to keep the mojo from The Rock rolling)
5. Jimmy Raper (he has been driving the WHEELS off the '55 lately)
6. Kip Maddox (he is due a BIG win)
7. Tyler Mosley (he can BOW up when the stakes are high & we share the same B-DAY!!)

Footbrake

1. Ronnie Forrester (he is no stranger to the winner circle)
2. Tom Thompson (he is driving like a man is possesed when the bigger cash is on the line)
3. Red Flemings (his game face will be on)
4. Jay "Birthday Suit" Norris (BAD DUDE)
5. Jesse/Jessica Hicks -not sure if both will be running (Jesse will be ready) (it is Jessicas time to shine)
6. Chad Dotson (looking get back to his winning Dotson ways)
7. Billy Norris (dont count him out)
8. Ralph Deloach- he normally shows up for the Turkey Race (he is a bad bottom bulber)

Jr. Dragster

1. Trey "Kyle Parker" Strange (he is hoping to keep rolling like his Tigers are)
2. Ryan Howard (shown you he knows how to get it done)
3. Adam Tapp (he is continuing on the Tapp name)
4. Kami Holder (she is looking to get her a Turkey Trot win)
5. Molly Morris (always tough on race day)
6. Brystal Mosley (she has shown she can also come up big in CRUNCH TIME & plus she is my BUDDY)

Sticks..just my .02 worth...ready to get over there & see everyone Sat...every year theTurkey Trot always gets me
pumped...GOOD LUCK to everyone & lets be safe!!

familyaffairracing

Post by familyaffairracing »

Dont count out them W/S rednecks thats going to invade the field lead by Wilddddd Willy ;)

tapw

Post by tapw »

saturday will be full of questions. first can virginia pull off the 21 to 17 upset over clemson. instead of the bcs clemson might be looking at the holiday bowl. can double barrel pull off the clean sweep? ( low e.t. dash for cash 4 seconds and turkey trot race win ). can jay ( i'll kick your butt with no delay box ) norris win pro? will lizzard,jay or fatrabbit win both pro and footbrake? will it be a husband/wife final alisha vs brandon? will it be a father/son final (dale vs shane)(dale vs kip)(joel vs greg)(ronnie vs chad)(paul vs tyler)(john vs paul)? will it be a seasoned vet or will it be a first timer. who ever it is i hope we can all have fun and be safe at the world famous greer dragway season ending turkey trot race. p.s. (doublebarrel and fatrabbit) the last time someone pick me to win a race,i got runnerup twice in the first round.