IRON MAN RACE @ GREER SEPT. 19

Post news about upcoming events here.
tapw

Re: IRON MAN RACE @ GREER SEPT. 19

Post by tapw »

if mr sticks doesn't keep his daddy <joel> from racing saturday at greer dragway then everybodyelse might want to find another dragstrip if they want to be a winner saturday. joel is not a hired gun for nothing you know. usually he is after big fish but he will fry small fish too. it's all about the cash.

GR4X85

Post by GR4X85 »

All I got to say is 3 men showed up at the house today and I'm hoping to keep one of them within the Greer/Alexander camp. Ya'll can all fight over the other 2!! Sticks, if you want to enter in the JD class we might can arrange that!
Thanks everyone for helping to spread the word! I hope we have a crowd and hope we can keep these 3 men close to home! They sure are good lookin'!

Gr4X85.....looking for all green this week.

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Did yall hear that??? Alisha is looking for me this week... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Or is it that she is looking for me to win this week??? :lol:

We wont get into the entire 3 men deal.... :oops: :oops: 8-) 8-)

Lizzard: free ballin...

Sticks

Post by Sticks »

Liz....as our good friend LARRY WRIGHT would say EASY NOW....lol!!

Sticks...thinks he has to keep his eye on "tapw"

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

All i can say Is Silent Joel will def b in the house 4 this race....but everybody may want 2 watch out 4 "tapw" bc hes been known 2 show up and bow up hisself.

Double Barrell cleanin off the mantle 2 make room 4 another iron man!!!!

Double Barrell lookin 4 some steel beams 2 make some rods out of...maybe they would hold up!!!
Double Barrell Maddox

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Well this Saturday, "When the Christmas Tree starts down, Walk em out of the Waterbox" cause I'm hoping there is a good crowd and we're gonna need to run em in a timely manner!! Hope there is a good turnout of cars and spectators!! Gotta make money to pay the money!!

Maybe we could get FatRabbit to sing us a song over the PA...give the spectators something for their money besides some good racing!!!

As far as the racing goes and the contenders for this weekend...I think you gotta start at the top of the points list in each category...tapw (if thats who I think it is) and JC Norris and yall help me with the Jr. points leader!! Should be an exciting weekend.. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) I'm just gonna be along for the ride!!!

Lizzard: free ballin...

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Lizzard if were goin with the top of the points 4 top contenders 4 jr dragster u have 2 b goin with "Big A' Adam Tapp but closin hard and tryin 2 make the comeback u got the hard chargin Kami Holder.

Thinkin that would def help get the crowd into it if FatRabbit would sing us a song over the PA....maybe even do a lil dance 4 us...lol
Double Barrell Maddox

tapw

Post by tapw »

sticks...katie already has a man she doesn't need another one.two men could be bad for a marriage.

Dcalvert

Post by Dcalvert »

Heck, I'd let that man sleep in the bed with me and Amber. I might even kick her out of the bed....We all should be on the lookout for any runaway 4wheelers this week. I'm thinking the pits might be more dangerous than the track. I have heard of some strategies, but running a 4wheeler into a golf cart, then into a Jr, then into a racecar....I've seen it all. Some people will do anything to win.

DC...thinking I might race at U***N this week...nah just kidding Alisha
05 and 3 above...

tapw

Post by tapw »

my chances are slim and none saturday and i met slim leaving town on my way home from work today.