IRON MAN RACE @ GREER SEPT. 19

Post news about upcoming events here.
Sticks

IRON MAN RACE @ GREER SEPT. 19

Post by Sticks »

Ladies and Gentleman mark it on your calendars (SEPT.19) will be having the inaugural Iron Man Classic Race @ the GREEEEEEERRR DRAGWAY. The purse in PRO will be $3,000 to win & a shot at an IRONMAN , FOOTBRAKE will pay $1,500 to win & also a shot at an IRONMAN. I will need to some help from someone on the purse in Jrs.,entry fees,and buy backs for each class(didn't get all that info.). The one thing I do know is I got two words for ya'll....BE THERE!!! I had a wise man once tell me that IF YOU AIN"T IN IT YOU CAN"T WIN IT. I believe in my opinion this one of the bigger events that Greer has held in very long time, and I think we all need to come and support him.

Sticks...pretty pumped

FATRABBIT

Re: IRON MAN RACE @ GREER SEPT. 19

Post by FATRABBIT »

Hey sticks you have any updates on Alabama are Darlington.All i know is they got some rain to deal with in Alabama and The KID Dylon Stott was THE MAN at Darlington with a win on Sunday and a runnerup on Sat to win the division for the year.Way to go.....I'll be there for the Ironman race if my unit dont break between now and then...I'm not sure i can muster 7 are 8 winning rounds in a row but i'll be there trying....Take care and keep us updated ..............Fatrabbit

Tapp903

Post by Tapp903 »

i got your help bro juniors is paying 250 and entry fee for pro and footbrake is 65 not sure about the buybacks or jr. entry fee, but yes this is one of the bigger races greerdragway has had and we need to come out and support so we will be willing to do more for us.

tapp903

GR4X85

Post by GR4X85 »

Ok, I'll take up where ya'll left off! BBs are $45 for Pro and FB. Round $ for Pro and FB is $25 starting 2nd rd winners. Jr. Entry is $30 and Jr. BB is $15. Gates open 9AM, TimeTrials 10AM. Everybody help us get the word out!!!! I talked the boss into the purse so ya'll gotta help us get the cars in there so he don't fire me! ;)

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Anyone know if the spectator fee will increase? Thanks
JCNorris

GR4X85

Post by GR4X85 »

The man that doesn't even have to pay to race this year is worried about the spectator entry?? Just picking on you Jay! I don't think it is going to change, but I will let you know for sure.

Alisha

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

All i can say it this might just be the race of the year @ the Greer Dragway!!! Hope everyone comes out and has a good time and hope everyone is doin all they can 2 spread the word so that Mike Greer and the gang has a good turn out.

Double Barrell hopin he can find some wheels 4 this race!!!!

Double Barrell Maddox
Double Barrell Maddox

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Hey, you know I am cheap dont ya. And you know I wouldnt miss it redardless of the price. Yall couldnt run me off. And by the way we need to keep all the hardware local.
JCNorris
JCNorris

Dcalvert

Post by Dcalvert »

Yeah...I'll pass the word around also...I'll be there and probably in the way. Might even bring out the ol' Buckaroo!
05 and 3 above...

FATRABBIT

Post by FATRABBIT »

Will they be any Greer Dragway 1st Annual Ironman Classic T-shirts at the track?..This would be another way to generate money for Mike if they were..And i guess it looks like Jimmy Rapper is a number one contender for the trophy and i say itll be a dog fight in the footbrake division between Jay and Lizzard Man----Thats my number one contenders.................Fatrabbit