dragrcr1

Re: IRON MAN RACE @ GREER SEPT. 19

Post by dragrcr1 »

Slim was at the Maddox camp today or was that Jim :lol:
Dragrcr1

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Hey I never went out on a Saturday night hoping to bring home a man with me... Guess there is a first time for everything!!! :lol:

JCNorris ... Manhuntin
JCNorris

GR4X85

Post by GR4X85 »

Dcalvert wrote:DC...thinking I might race at U***N this week...nah just kidding Alisha
DC- If you go there you might as well leave your socks at home, didn't u leave a pair down there with the sand? Thinking if you are at U***N you might leave me alone 1st round!! J/K!!!

I know I'll kick BA out of the bed Saturday night for this man! Heck, BA might be kicking me out!

GR485.....gonna unscrew the bottom bulb

Dcalvert

Post by Dcalvert »

Well you guys and gals can't say I didn't do my part advertising, I even plugged it in my radio commercial...."Come get a tailgate package from Fatz Cafe then head on down to the Greer Dragway for the IHRA Iron Man Classic!" Or just follow the link to where else I advertised...you may have to copy and paste!

http://www.trackforums.com/forum/showth ... ost1232298

DC...ready to get business a booming at the local track!
05 and 3 above...

GR4X85

Post by GR4X85 »

Wondering how long before DC's advertisment is deleted off that "other"site? I give it until morning.

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Heck fire what have yall turned this thread into??? Men wanting to sleep with men in bed, kicking others out of bed, Alisha has went from having 3 men to now unscrewing at all....What the heck people??? this is a public board folks!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I like yall and everything but if you notice me keeping my distance from you don't think nothing of it since i've found out this kind of info on yall!!!

Lizzard: free ballin...

PMosley

Post by PMosley »

Hopeing theres a good turnout and the mosley camp can make it the flu is giving us a fit here ......But we are trying to get better just for the weekend :D

Tapp903

Post by Tapp903 »

yeah i hope we have a good turnout and we better watch out for sugar shane cause he aint gonna miss out on this and Big A Adam Tapp is looking to sew up the jr. points and bring him home an ironman of his own
And if i can get enough luck ill make some room in my bed for this man and he will look good sittin beside the other one ;)

Tapp903. . . who in the world is tapw????

GR4X85

Post by GR4X85 »

Tapp903....it took me a little bit to figure out who TAPW is but you know him, and he is one of the big contenders for this Saturday just as he is every week. If he can just get Mike Greer to stop rubbing all his luck off his cage!

Lizzard....I believe I said I just wanted 1 of those men and that ya'll could all fight over the other 2. I'm not being greedy and trying for all 3!

Tapp903

Post by Tapp903 »

Travis?

and if it is i def want him to stay away from me saturday lol