Southern Sling Shots!!!

Post news about upcoming events here.
S Maddox

Southern Sling Shots!!!

Post by S Maddox »

I know we have all been waitin 4 Greer 2 have another show at GMAX and now hes got one on the schedule. Its Sat July 24th the Southern Sling Shots(front engined dragsters/alterds) are coming back 2 Greer Dragway!!!! They always put on a good show and are something different 2 watch 4 a change. Lets all help spread the word and hopefully Mike can have a good turn out in racers and spectators that night!!!! Hopefully Mike will even get Porter 2 bring his old straight drive car out and make a few passes!!!!

Double Barrell cant wait 4 the Southern Sling Shots!!! Just hope Greer will let me announce and that Dallas want kick me out of the chair and take over PA system his self :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also remember that The Scotty Richardson Driving School will be coming Aug 6th and 7th so u need 2 get signed up ur wanting 2 attend.
Double Barrell Maddox

JCNorris

Re: Southern Sling Shots!!!

Post by JCNorris »

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Here it is ladies and gentleman... THE NEXT BIG THING!!! :lol:
I knew it was comin. Well this should be a good show and look at it like this...for the ones of us that will allready be there racin we will get to see it also...
JCNorris

Sticks

Post by Sticks »

Jay if you will get a big rubber band we can make yours a slingshot!!!

GR4X85

Post by GR4X85 »

Thanks for posting Shane!

So far we know of 12 Southern Slingshots that are coming on the 24th! That is the most they have brought so far! Could end up being more than that.