Who is going to show

Post news about upcoming events here.
DFisher

Who is going to show

Post by DFisher »

Guys I have not heard anything about the quick 8 race since the 1st of the month.Is it still on? If so who do you think will show up? I saw Steve Howard testing today.He was just using one gun on 10.5" tires and went some mid to low 4s. If he mounts some tires and can use all 4 guns look out! Is any big hitters confirmed that they are coming? Maybe my little buddy from Mill Springs,T.M.,or Cannonball jr.who? Just don't make them put a dial in on there cars if you do J.C. will take them out one at a time. :lol:
Mopar or Nocar
Bubba

S Maddox

Re: Who is going to show

Post by S Maddox »

Thats a good question there Bubba :?: :?: :?: Yes the quick 8 is still on 4 this Saturday so everybody needs 2 be doing there part 2 spread the word...get out and tell ur neighbors, family, co-workers....that way it will be a packed house with racers and spectators. Cant really answer the question bout who is gonna show but ive heard rumors flying around Maddox Race Cars that Cannon and Mauney(2 old familiar faces of the quick 8 from years ago) is suppose 2 be there. But who else will show :?: :?: :?: :?: What bout Steve Howard, Mike Sword, Alan Pittman, Brian Neal, Brian Mason :?: :?: Thats just 2 name a few of our heads up racers from right here in the general area. All i can say is hope Greer has a good turn out and hope everything goes over smooth.

Double Barrell thinking that Saturday is gonna be a Showdown at GMAX
Double Barrell Maddox

DFisher

Re: Who is going to show

Post by DFisher »

Sounds good Double I'll try and do my part . I will tell every one I know and any body else that will listen.
Mopar or Nocar
Bubba