G-MAX Quick 8 Race

Post news about upcoming events here.
dragrcr1

G-MAX Quick 8 Race

Post by dragrcr1 »

Mike Greer announced tonight that he would be having A Quick 8 Race on April 17

What times do you think they will run???
Dragrcr1

LIZZARD

Re: G-MAX Quick 8 Race

Post by LIZZARD »

Is that gonna be Pro Mod or his run what you brung with doors class?? If its Pro Mod, I would like to see a 3 second pass or atleast 4.0's!!! Which if Double Barrell would go ahead and turn his motor up we could have already seen one!!! :lol: :lol:

I will let the spectators know bout the race...got several at work been wanting to come so this would be a good one for them to come too!!

Lizzard: slow and steady

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Would like to see enough cars show to see em have to really have good passes to make the field. Some low 4s and side by side racing would be cool. 8-) 8-) 8-)
JCNorris

Prochargedgoat

Post by Prochargedgoat »

Why not let me make a flyer for it so this thing can be advertised

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Anyone know whos gonna show? :?:
JCNorris

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Well Jay i say it will be a good race and will prob see some fast cars roll out at the GMAX!!! Hope that alot of spectators come out and enjoy the entertainment. I can tell u this the lil blue vette of Brian Neals that come over 2 test last Saturday but kept having problems is at Piedmont Dragway Big Dogs race and was #1 qualifier at a 4.10.

Double Barrell thinking that 4.1s or even 4.0s is possible at Gmax in a few weeks!!!
Double Barrell will be there in action looking 2 show up and bow up and hope 2 sale alot of golf cart tickets 2 all the crowd.
Double Barrell Maddox

dragrcr1

Post by dragrcr1 »

Well Jay I heard tonight that preachermans car with Allen Pittman at the wheel,Brian Neal and Steve Howard were coming to G-Max this Sat to test.
But I did hear that Cannons car was going to there on the 17th.
Dragrcr1

Sticks

Post by Sticks »

Jay I guess you are going to sit back be modest and see who your competition will be. I'm going to let it be known 1st here on SCDR.com that Jay "crack man" Norris is turning the wick up on his machine. I think that is why he asked who will show cause he was quoted as saying "When the dust settles on qualifying I will be at the top of the mountain." I believe there is a GREEN machine around Mill Springs,NC that is also going to put his name in the hat with the bad doorslammers. I would venture to say that Jackie Robison and Brian Mason will be there,too. Talking about quick 8 racing.......I would love to get a compilation of stuff that Jewel Hall and even now her daughters have videoed over the years. I can hear Larry Wright warming up now saying......ALRIGHT!!!LOOKY HERE,LOOKY HERE!!!

Sticks......I believe that it will be exciting come the 17th!! I just hope YOUR there!!

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Sticks you may be on to something :lol: :lol: :lol: If the race consisted of first one to the track I might have a shot. Other than that I am out. But I do want to see a good show so I think I will hold off this time and give those guys with the little motors a shot at this one :lol: :lol: :lol:

JCNorris ... when they call the Quick eight to the lanes I will be just in time for Mike Greer to tell me to move my junk, cause I am in the wrong lane...
JCNorris