2010 Plans and Changes!!!

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
S Maddox

2010 Plans and Changes!!!

Post by S Maddox »

So just tryin 2 livin this place up a lil. What kinda plans does everybody have for the 2010 racing season or is anybody making any changes over the winter. Now that we got the new G-max anybody building bigger and better-maybe the dotson or mosley team? Just tryin 2 get a lil bench racing goin for the off season.
Double Barrell Maddox

Dcalvert

Re: 2010 Plans and Changes!!!

Post by Dcalvert »

????? Just have to wait and see.....
05 and 3 above...

Tapp903

Post by Tapp903 »

Yup sold the dragster and bout a VW bus we a little 4 Cylinder in it and its painted like the mystery machine off of scooby doo and imma footbrake it this year thats about all we have changed lol

KB457

Post by KB457 »

Thats what im talkin bout tapp!!!!! Well i will get this party started double barrell!! As most of you kno already I will be behind the wheel of a 09 Mullis Dragster next year!!! It will be powered by a PAR Big Block Chevy just not sure what kind of big block yet!!! And also it maybe later on in the year like july or august before you see it :lol: :lol: :lol:

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Well Tapp there isnt much that surprises me with u. :lol: :lol: :lol: Thats what i was wanting 2 hear KB dont b scared 2 show ur hand. And we all know that ur Big Block out of Par racing engines is gonna fly. Like i said everything is gonna b faster at the new G-Max in 2010.
Double Barrell Maddox

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

I aint changin a thing. Wasnt even gonna change clothes but Rhonda said I was gonna have to sleep with the dogs and they werent real happy with that.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just ready to get back to racin before I forget the little bit I have learned. :roll:

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the banquet. Come on 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
JCNorris

Sticks

Post by Sticks »

Jay just do like me and you dont have to change clothes. On Mon.,Wed.,Fri. I wear my clothes one way and Tues. and Thurs. I wear them inside out. I wear my church clothes on Sun. and on Sat. I go commando like my lil' buddy Parker Dotson....lol!!

Sticks...thinking I was wanting to help get this place going and not give mental pics.
Sticks2....we dont like much to having the kink out of the front end of the car
Sticks3....I better get back at it Double Barrell is holding the front end of my car up while I type

PMosley

Post by PMosley »

The Mosley clan gonna freshen up tylers toy and change the oil in Green Machine ,Thats about it aint nothin big happening on this end .. ;)

Dcalvert

Post by Dcalvert »

Tried talking Dale into making mine into a Landshark, but no luck there. The Bossman was able to shorten it up about 8 inches though. So after a few years I now have a 2008 Maddox Backhalf and 2010 Maddox Fronthalf. After a trip to the powdercoaters and a fingerpaint job by Action Jackson on the new skin, if we have any money left we may be able to go to Par to buy something...We're even robbing the kids piggy banks this year. Sticks, I got some bars and body panels if ya need them :O)

Oh by the way...what do yall want to eat at the banquet????

DC
05 and 3 above...

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

I'm planning on changing my end of the season luck!!! :lol: :lol:

I hope their is at least one Dotson that builds bigger over the Winter!! I mean we couldn't turn on the W running 4.70's so that must mean we need to run at least 4.40's to be able to WIN!!! :roll: I think everybody but Everette and Master's is looking up to Double Barrell in Cube's and Horsepower!!!

Dallas, I'm not hard to please on the food so whatever you recommend sounds good to me!! Has a date been scheduled for the Banquet??

Lizzard: slow and steady