Thank You

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
LIZZARD

Thank You

Post by LIZZARD »

Since I don't do the Facebook thing which I guess is a popular way to do this, I'd like to take a moment to publicly say Thank You to Greer Dragway and all the sponsors who make the points system payout possible. To be honest I guess the first thoughts I have of winning points is the money involved, season pass and the opportunity for the Summit Super Series, but there is more prizes that doesn't need to be overlooked. Thank You to S.H. Carter, CVS Builders and JP Carlton for the sponsorship to above mentioned prizes and Greer Dragway for the season pass. Thank You also to Maddox Race Cars for the set of tires. Thank You also to Mike Greer for the fuel prize as well. These items are greatly appreciated and mean a lot to a racer to help with their operations. There may be other sponsors involved that I'm not aware of that makes the points payouts possible and if so Thank You as well and sorry that I cant mention your name here. I'm glad we have a track to race at and has a good points payout to reward those who are deserving of great seasons. Not wanting to turn this into a "brag" of anything that I've won but wanting to give credit to those who deserve and make this possible. Thank You

dragrcr1

Re: Thank You

Post by dragrcr1 »

Congrats
Dragrcr1