IHRA divisionals

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
S Maddox

IHRA divisionals

Post by S Maddox »

Well day 1 is in the books from Carolina Dragway Divisonal. It was a long drug out day to say the least but it did feel good to get back in the swing of racing this weekend for the 2014 season! Wanna give props out to Micheal "spud" White on picking up the win in Top Dragster and also Jim Cairnes on the runner-up finish in Top Sportsman. I didn't have a terrible day lost in 3rd rnd on just a good run but I came up on the losing end. Drove good on the tree all day and car did pretty good as well. Cj "red man" Tapp got down to the semis in Top Dragster so he had a good showing for the 1st race out. Slick kip didn't have much luck turning it 001 red 1st rnd. Kb didn't have much luck either as he lost 1st rnd on a double breakout pass. Joseph Bagwell made a few rnds in Hot Rod but not sure exactly what rnd he lost out. That pretty well sums up day 1 of Carolina. Now time to head to bed and be ready to crack em tomorrow!!!

Double Barrell has a good feeling bout the 2014 season or wait is that just gas I'm feeling :P :shock: :lol:
Double Barrell Maddox

S Maddox

Re: IHRA divisionals

Post by S Maddox »

Well it's a wrap on Carolina's Divisonal. And that feeling I had turned out to just be gas :lol: . Once again I drove good on the tree but 2nd rnd I screwed stripe up on a very winnable round. Oh well it happens. Slick kip didn't have any luck as he made a good lap 1st rnd but come up on the losing end. Cj also didn't have any luck as he got dropped 1st rnd. kb turned his bad luck from Saturday around as he put the Maddox Dragster in yet another winners circle and also picked up best engineered open body car as well. ken "hammer" Ellison had a good showing as he got runner up in Maddox Race Cars camero. Mike "zoom zoom" Snow also had a semi finals in top sportsman.

Going back to Saturday I wanna say congrats to Joseph Bagwell as he won the 7.00 gamblers race Saturday night and kb got down to the semis in it as well.

Double Barrell ready for Moorsville Divisonal
Double Barrell Maddox