Off season projects

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
LIZZARD

Re: Off season projects

Post by LIZZARD »

Well I guess my attire is safe for another year!! :lol: :lol:

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Should have known it wouldn't take lizzard long to chime in on that beating the heels put on the tigers last night :cry: :cry: :cry: . Well on another note January is almost over which means racing season is getting closer. Hopefully will be picking up my trans one night this week from Paul Mosley and I'll be ready to start gettin mine put back together.

Double Barrell thinking Carolina divisional is less then 5 weeks away :D :D
Double Barrell Maddox

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

It saddens me that Double Barrell didn't want me to keep my Tarheel Blue?? :cry: :cry:

But on the other hand racing season is coming soon. Mark must have not needed my help to come watch him work on his car?? :D :D So Double Barrell do you need me to come watch you work on yours?? ;) ;)

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Well Lizzard racing season is just around the corner now. I guess everyone is so busy getting there stuff ready they don't have time to get on here and tell us there upgrades 8-) 8-) . I guess I better get busy myself with Carolina divisional only 2 weeks away. I'm still waiting on new torque converter from PTC so I can get mine put back together. Slick Kip picked his up from Danny Sisk this past week with some fresh paint on the stang!!!!

Double Barrell ready for warmer temps and the smell of vht!!!!!
Double Barrell Maddox