Off season projects

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
JCNorris

Re: Off season projects

Post by JCNorris »

OK OK!!! Ive held off long enuff! I do have big plans for the off season!!! A brand new set of slicks and a fresh oil change! LOL No really wanna spend time this winter getting Houstons car ready for footbrakin at G MAX. If im gonna throw him to the sharks i want him to have a decent boat! ;)
Looking forward to seeing everybody at the banquet! And Lizzard I wanna meet this guy in the red mopar! :lol:
JCNorris

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Uh oh water box boy Houston getting ready to make a run to knock the J-train off the top. :D. Well I've been putting it off long enough I got a lot going on with mine this winter. Planning on pumping the slicks up bout mid February and change oil and if I save enough money up even put a new set of spark plugs in :lol: :lol: . On a serious note got my transmission up at Paul's transmissions getting fixed up.

Double Barrell heard ol Hollywood Mikey Moore got a Big small block on the way for the Mustang!!!
Double Barrell Maddox

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

If you wanna know whats going on just ask Shane....cause he knows!!! :lol:

Jay you will have a chance to meet this guy, he will be the last name called out this Saturday night for Footbrake....again!! :D :D

Speaking of this Saturday, not only is it the banquet but its also my Birthday so yall make sure to pitch-in together and get me something nice!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Bout got my off season projects completed

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

I think we should all get together and get the lizard some awesome new Clemson attire! I'm sure he'd love that!!!! :lol:
JCNorris

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

No better than the Heels are playing maybe I should start pulling for Clemson?? The UNC home winning streak against Clemson could be in jeopardy this year since Clemson isnt ranked in basketball and the Heels cant win against non-ranked teams?? So yeah it makes since to switch to Clemson and at worst I could have some new oil changing clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Jay said he needed an oil change I could break them in then!! 8-) 8-)

Speaking of my off-season projects, its gonna cost me too much to switch my Nova over to Mopar power and drive train, so can someone tell me if i can bore a 350 chevy out to a 360?? Or can I de-stroke it to make it a 340?? That way I atleast sound like i'm running a Mopar motor. And I def. cant afford to get up to the BIG CUBES that Double Barrell is running!!! :roll: :roll:

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Lizzard you will need to knock 8 sleeves in uour motor and bore it smaller to
Have my cubic inch!!!!

Word around is that lizzard was caught carrying his Tar Heel stuff to good will and has made some orders on some Clemson wardrobe :lol: :lol:
Double Barrell Maddox

dragrcr1

Post by dragrcr1 »

That's ok Lizzard I saw those Clemson guys at Goodwill with their shirts and hats when Carolina beat them in football but Goodwill told them to take them back because they couldn't sell what they had already :lol: :lol: :lol:
But one thing I know is your picture is finally on this site. :mrgreen:
Dragrcr1

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Well I think Jan. 26th is the day it will all be settled out. I think the streak is 0-55 since 1926 for Clemson?? Thats almost as bad as my round record this past year!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mark told me he has had a huge run on memberships since my picture has been added..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I'm stupid

dragrcr1

Post by dragrcr1 »

Well I got the motor out of the old Beretta and going to freshen it up, and took my leaking strut to Maddox shop to send off to be repaired and I'm taking my headers to be coated. So now all I have to do is wait to get all that stuff back and put back on. Any volunteers :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's wright Lizzard membership has gone through the ROOF
Dragrcr1

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Since it was a fairly nice warm day yesterday, I decided to roll mine outside and crank it up. And surpisingly it did!! I've always heard its good not to let a car/motor sit too long.....that and I had an itch to crank it. 8-) 8-)

Mark, If I lived closer I would volunteer.....I dont mind at all to sit around and watch other people work!! :lol: :lol: