Memphis!!!

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
S Maddox

Memphis!!!

Post by S Maddox »

Just wanna wish some of the local guys going to Memphis this coming weekend good luck.

I know Greg "G" Maddox will be there running for the Box SSS world championship!!!
Jay "j-train" Norris and Brad "bradzilla" Hall will both be running off the No Box SSS world championship!!!
Calvin "voodoo" Snow and Jim cairnes will be running for the Top Sportsman world championship!!!
Joseph "Hendersonville Hitman" Bagwell will be running off for the Hot Rod World Championship!!!

Good luck to all these local racers!!! Also safe travels to all and see y'all there!!
Double Barrell Maddox

duster340

Re: Memphis!!!

Post by duster340 »

Good luck to all and a safe trip

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Best of luck to ALL participants from the area on the Championship Chase at Memphis this weekend. Hope multiple World Champs come back on 40 East. y'all please don't let Double Barrell buy an Elvis costume and dress up in it!!!!

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Well all I can say it's been a very long weekend and we are rolling home now!! Wanna say congrats to Jay Norris "j-train" on the runner up finish. I know it's not what you wanted but still proud of you buddy!!! Also Jim Cairnes finished #3 in tops sportsman points and Calvin snow ended up 6th in top sportsman!! Bradzilla had a good outing as well getting beat 2nd rnd in no box. Greg Maddox and Joseph Bagwell both lost 1st rnd but still don't have nothing to hang your head about!!! Congrats to all of y'all!!!

Also congrats to my bro Kevin Brannon on winning at NHRA divisional at Reynolds in top dragster! Job well done buddy!!!
Double Barrell Maddox

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Congrats to all the World Finalist. You all were a Finalist for a reason!!