Rockingham Bracket Finals

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
Dcalvert

Re: Rockingham Bracket Finals

Post by Dcalvert »

Go Greer Go! Thanks double Barrel for the updates.
05 and 3 above...

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Greer Dragway is ur 2009 Champs and thats 3xxxxxx!!!!! Travis Dotson showed why he was our 2009 Pro Champion as he gave Greer many points gettin down 2 3 cars and getting beat. And Big Bad Bill Cummings come up a lil short gettin 2nd place. Congrats 2 the hole team 4 the great performance once again. And thats it from the Rock.

Greer Dragway rocks at the rock!!!! :D :D :D
Double Barrell Maddox

GR4X85

Post by GR4X85 »

Thanks Shane for keeping all of our fans updated!

Congratulations Team Greer for the 3x Championships!

I just want to thank everyone that went and raced with us and everyone that went to support us! Without you it would not have been possible!

And we are all so thankful that Rusty is ok!!!! That is the most important part, winning the championship and winning races is great but bringing everybody home safe is the top priority! Love Ya Rusty!

Sticks

Post by Sticks »

I want to congratulate the whole entire team for another awesome year @ THE ROCK. The 3x Bracket Finals Champs!!....that just has a sweet ring too it. I dont care what MIR,Richmond,Dunn-Benson,etc. brings that just shows you that we get it done @ GREER DRAGWAY. I want to especially congratulate the late rounders in the main event...Big Bill Cummings, Billy Norris, Travis & Big D Dotson, Dale Maddox,Ashley Childress & Big A made his presence known. I want to thank everyone on mine,Katies, & family's behalf for all the help & concerns during this past weekend(it meant more than yall know).

Sticks....TAPW is still my hero! Tapp903 don't forget it is still yours!

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Well 3 in a row. Great job everyone. Congrats to all who pulled us through. I just wanted to thank everyone for the help with the fuel pump problem right before the Summit race. If it were not for all yalls help I would have never been able to compete. Even ol Mike Greer jumped in and was hands on with the repairs. Thanks Paul for the pump. Carl,Ronnie, The Swains and everyone else that dove in with me, this is the reason it is a pleasure to run with TEAM GREER #XXX CHAMPS!!! :D :D :D

JCNorris ... lookin forward too bein home Sat at Greer...
JCNorris

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Well Jay thats how we have become 3x champs by jumpin in there and everybody helpin each other out. Thats what is so good bout the bracket finals it just seems 2 bring us all 2gether as a team and even though i wasnt racing this year im prowd 2 say That Greer Dragway is my home track!!!

Off 2 Rockingham 2moro 2 try 2 represent!!!
Double Barrell Maddox