Rockingham Bracket Finals

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
S Maddox

Rockingham Bracket Finals

Post by S Maddox »

Well with Rockingham only a week away i hope everyone is gettin all there stuff ready. I know the Maddox Gang is in rare form and gettin ready 4 the trip...leadin it off with The Bossman Dale Maddox, Slick Kip, Trusty Rusty, and G man. Ill b there rootin them all on and eating good all weekend. :lol: :lol: :lol: All i can say is lets go up 2 Rockingham and make Greer Dragways 3x champs when we leave the place.

Especially wanna say good luck 2 our Summit Super Series Champions- Travis Dotson in pro and Jay Norris in FB hope they can show up and bow up on the competition and punch there ticket back 2 Rockingham National 2 run 4 a World Championship!!!! Also good luck 2 Big A-Adam Tapp in the track of champions race 4 Jr Dragsters.
Double Barrell Maddox

S Maddox

Re: Rockingham Bracket Finals

Post by S Maddox »

Idk whats goin on round here but everybody needs 2 liven up a lil bc the bracket finals r only a few days away. Where is everybodies Team Spirit!! All i can say is i hope yall liven up a lil b4 Rockingham. See everybody there. 8-) 8-)

Double Barrell thinkin he may have 2 make a trip 2 Pizza Inn when he gets 2 Rockingham. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Double Barrell Maddox

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Hey i am with you Shane. Just been trying to get my unit to stay together. Tested it today and all seems good. Transmission #3 seems like a gooden.
Settin er on kill and headin to the ROCK!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
JCNorris

FATRABBIT

Post by FATRABBIT »

Did anyone watch any of the Million Doallar race weekend on Drag Race Results with there Live Timing stuff going on,I thought it was awsome,,,,,,,,,,,,,And like to give a shout out to Kip Maddox for the slow poke race,,i see where he Won it,,,,,,,,,,Thats my buddy-----I'll have to call the Dale Maddox's stables tommorrow and find out the details......................Way to Travis--and Big Red picke up wins to......................... Fatrabbit styed park this weekend,so i guess i havent lost a round in 2 weeks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sounds good anyway,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Good Luck to all at THE ROCK::::::::::::::::::::::::::WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

GR4X85

Post by GR4X85 »

Shane- We are ready to go kick some butt this weekend! I wish you were racing too, but I am voting you as the official Greer cheerleader for the weekend! lol

Team Greer- We are going to kick butt again this year at The Rock! Let's make this a "threepete" as CJ Tapp says. Let's all show our team spirit and cheer on our team mates all weekend! I want to thank each one of you for racing with us and supporting us! We really do appreciate you all! Let's go up there and do what we do best....

I know you all have been talking about the practice tree issue at one of the other Team Finals. I found this article on IHRA.com about the events that led to them making that decision. It's a long article but shows what all into making decisions at the team finals. http://www.ihra.com/article/5203.html

Good Luck to everyone and we'll see you at The Rock!

Dcalvert

Post by Dcalvert »

Good luck to everyone this weekend! Wish I could be there, but there are prior commitments! Of all weeks though...couldn't do it again if I tried! Go get um, make it 3 in a row!

DC...thinking we should have just had this youngun at Rockingham Memorial!
05 and 3 above...

FATRABBIT

Post by FATRABBIT »

Dont know if STICKS is working on his eye hand cordination focus skills, getting honed in on the Bracket Finals, are if Katie has changed the password and got him kicked off the computer,but havent seen him on lately,,,I just wanted to let you know out of all them cars at the Finals,All you got to focus on is about ten of them sucka's,,,,,,,,so get one of them K&N airfilters we used to get way back,,,and maybe a bag of Doritos and Go Break It Off in all ten,,,you know you can do it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Have a safe trip to all and ROCK THERE WORLD AT THE ROCK}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Well I'm looking forward to the Bracket Finals this weekend at the Rock...couldn't have any luck at Darlington so maybe it is all stored up for me to use this weekend instead??? :roll: :roll: I hope Greer Dragway can make it a Hat-trick on the Team Championship!! Good luck to everyone going if I don't get to tell you at the track and hope everyone has a safe trip getting there!!

Oh by the way Jay, go ahead and win the Summit Super Series this year...I'll be pulling for you this time!! 8-) 8-)

I hope you and Travis both get to represent at The Rock next weekend!!!!!

Lizzard: free ballin...

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Im glad 2 see that yall r all startin 2 get pumped 4 this weekend...i was startin 2 worry. Just like Lizzard said good luck 2 jay and travis in the summit super series run off we will all b pullin 4 u. Lizzard as far as u go u will b aight this weekend man and if they have a high rollers race im puttin u in all by myself this weekend. :lol: :lol: :lol: Well good luck 2 everyone and hope everybody has a good safe trip up there. See yall sometime thursday nite or friday morning. 8-) 8-) 8-)
Double Barrell Maddox

KB457

Post by KB457 »

Thats right sugar shane we going up there 2 show up and bow up and come home back 2 back 2 back champs!!! Good luck 2 everbody lets have a good safe weekend!!!

KB gonna try and get some motors built so I can head 2 The Rock!!!