Division 9 Bracket Finals

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
LIZZARD

Division 9 Bracket Finals

Post by LIZZARD »

Well maybe there is some excitement being posted on Facebook that I'm not aware of or will never be...lol Thanks to Mark for having the website to post the info. But I for one am excited to go to Bracket Finals for one who has not been able to participate the last 2 years. Just like going to this event and hate missing out especially on last year's Championship Team. I feel like we can and should be able too again this year. I won't be able to roll in til Saturday morning for one of my daughters birthday on Friday but hope to see everyone there and Good Luck to Team Greer and let's everyone of us do all we can to bring home another Team Championship!!! To bring this post full circle, Hey Mark let's make a wager! Since I still don't have my pic on this website (lol) if I was to win the Mod ET main event, will you put my Winner Circle pic on here?? LOL....I like motivation!!!

S Maddox

Re: Division 9 Bracket Finals

Post by S Maddox »

Lizzard I get to see all the posts on Facebook but I still miss all the bench racing that used to go on here. I agree I'm really looking forward to the finals and trying to bring another championship back home to Greer!! Safe travels to everyone going up and see y'all Thursday night!!

Double barrel ready to bow up on somebody!!!
Double Barrell Maddox

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Boy Double Barrell couldn't have been more accurate with that statement!!! He sees "ALL" of what goes on Facebook... :lol: I think my sister does too!!!!!

So 20 something views and no other replies?? Where's the Spirit?? I guess several or some might already be travelling??

What day is it?? HUMP DAY WOOOOO HOOOOOO !!!!!!!

dragrcr1

Post by dragrcr1 »

Lizzard I tell you what you don't even have to win but would be nice if you did I well make sure that you get your PIC on this site

BREAKING NEWS
KB wins top gamblers race Friday at Bracket Finals
Dragrcr1

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Late response to this but wanted to say Congrats to team Greer on the 2nd place finish, "YALL" did good...lol, I had my motivation of winning and getting my Winners Circle pic put up on this site but came up just short..........about 8 or 9 rounds short????? LOL
Several racers won awards and races so Team Greer was well represented and they knew we was there!! Thanks to Mike, Alisha and Roxanne for all they do and a good Bracket Finals