Division 2 Bracket Finals

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
LIZZARD

Division 2 Bracket Finals

Post by LIZZARD »

Congrats to Greg Maddox on picking up the Win in the SSS Runoff on Friday. I said it last week at Greer its gonna be Nephew and Employee battling it out in Finals for the Grand Prize and the Maddox built Dragster. That would be COOL to see!!!! Dennis Calvert made it down to 3 cars. Been cool to seen him and Greg in Finals, but good showing anyway!!

Congrats to Brad Hall and Jay Norris in No-Box Finals. Brad got the win but both get to go on for the Grand Prize.

Congrats to all the locals for bowing up and good luck the rest of the weekend.

LIZZARD

Re: Division 2 Bracket Finals

Post by LIZZARD »

Sorry I have been late in posting, but trying to get ready for Bracket Finals. Is there a rule in the IHRA Rule Book that says you have to obsessively clean every bit of your racing equipment when going to Bracket Finals or am I the only one who does this?? Don't know why but I've always been this way and still not done?? But anyway back to the topic, Congrats to Jay Norris for the Win in the Main Event this past weekend. Also Congrats to WHOMP WHOMP for his R-up to fellow teammate Joe Gary who made it 2 in a row for Bracket Finals wins.

S Maddox

Re: Division 2 Bracket Finals

Post by S Maddox »

Wanna say congrats to my cuz Greg Maddox on winning the summit super series in box last weekend. Also congrats to bradzilla and j-train on punching there tickets to Memphis as well. Job well done fellas!!'

Also congrats to J-train on picking up the main event win in footbrake as well. You a bad man!!! Hope you saved some win lights for this weekend!!!
Double Barrell Maddox