Track Champions

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
LIZZARD

Track Champions

Post by LIZZARD »

Might as well go ahead and Congratulate the 2009 Track Champions at Greer Dragway....I think they all have a big enough lead that their title is secured or I know at least in Pro and Footbrake...correct me if I'm wrong for Jr's.!!!

Congratulations to my cousin (tapw) Travis Dotson on his 3rd Championship and 2 out of the last 3 years I believe in Pro!!!

Jay Norris on his route of Footbrake and his 2nd Championship in as many years and an unbelieveable over 400+ points season...very impressive!!!

Big A...Adam Tapp on his 1st Championship(???) Picking up where his older brother CJ left off and continuing the Tapp domination of the Jr. Class!!! Does anybody know if Chris has anymore kids anywhere or any on the way???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congratulations to all and lets win a 3rd Consecutive Team Championship at the Bracket Finals at Rockingham!!!! Team Greer is in THA HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lizzard: free ballin...

S Maddox

Re: Track Champions

Post by S Maddox »

Yea Lizzard looks like rain or shine the champions r already crowned. Give Travis Dotson a big shout out like u said 4 showin up and bowin up this year...he is always a contender 4 the championship year in and year out. Also give a shout out 2 Paul Mosley, Big D-Ronnie Dotson and the Bald Eagle-Hank Guyton 4 keepin it close with Travis all year long. In FB what can i say the man is bad 2 the bone Mr. Jay Norris made it 2 straight with pure domination over the field at Greer. Theres not many people that can say theyve scored over 400 points in a year. Last but def not least got Big A-Adam Tapp pickin his 1st track championship at the Greer Dragway and also need 2 give a shout out 2 Kami Holder 4 her late season run tryin 2 catch Adam...but he was just 2 much 2 tame. :lol: :lol: :lol:

All i can say is bracket finals r right round the corner...lets all get ready and go up there and show up and bow up....looks like double barrell will just b sittin on the side lines rooting everybody on.
Double Barrell Maddox

GR4X85

Post by GR4X85 »

Congratulations to the Champions!!!

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Thanks for all the congrats. Greers gotta be some of the toughest bracket racers in the country, I think back to back titles prove that. Any given race there is someone that can load you and send ya home early.

Now maybe we can go to the ROCK and clean house !!! :twisted:
And then hopefully Travis and myself can make the return trip the next week for the big payday. :D :D :D

JCNorris....still wantin the IRONMAN!!!
JCNorris

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Jay u r exactly right man...if u can win at Greer u can win anywhere...some of the toughest racers around!!! Well i hope team Greer can make it 3x this year at the Rock. Ill b there rootin everybody on. Jay we will def b pullin 4 u and T-ravis 2 do some good in the summit run off. That way when i go back the next weekend ill have some of my team from Greer there with me. 8-)
Double Barrell Maddox

Sticks

Post by Sticks »

I just want to add to the others who have given there congrats. Jay and TD you are two BAD MEN!!!

Sticks...TD=Travis Dotson and not Terrell Davis(for you Bronco fans)

Tapp903

Post by Tapp903 »

im just gonna give a shout out to my big lil brother Big "A" Adam Tapp who bowed up this year and brought the jr. championship back to the Tapp Racing Stables one more time
now he has got his eyes set on gettin ahead of me this year cause he is lookin for two ironmen this year and i he has a good a chance as any he the all black dale maddox jr dragster and with the power of the Chris Tapp jr. Dragster racing engine so watch out cause he as got his eyes on the prize

Tapp903. . . Proud of the Little bro

tapw

Post by tapw »

thanks for the kind words not been getting many of those around my house lately. amber says my nursing skills trying to be nice here (sucks). been trying to figure out how to make everybody think i am a maddox. i would have alot better chance of winning this way. i don't think my figure will pass for a maddox. does anybody know how long it takes for slimfast to start working. i'm taking double doses. odds makers don't even know my name. on the other hand odds are very good for jay.he's done it once he will do it again. hopefully the lizzard will be at rockingham for the elite 8 again. i heard he made that trip last year.

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Yeah I still have some bruising from Lizzards trip last year. Rhonda has just recently let me start sleeping in the house again.
JCNorris

Sticks

Post by Sticks »

I will have to say you are right,TAPW. I didn't know if anyone had noticed all the hard work and countless hours that me and DOUBLE BARREL had put in. We both are planning on doing a few marathons and even maybe enter the Tour De France all next year depending on if we can work it out with our sponsors. I just hope that Usain Bolt knows what he is getting himself in to....lol!!

Sticks...thinking that a gold medal from the 2012 Olympics would look good in Maddoxville