Track Champions

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
Dcalvert

Re: Track Champions

Post by Dcalvert »

Congrats to all the track champs! Big A, Jay and Travis! Greer Dragway is a tough place, when you roll around the turn in staging you better put your game face on. We've got a good group of racers that will do anything for you, not to mention a track that runs every week...we are fortunate. And it don't matter if you're a footbreaker, jr, or pro car we're a team. You all go to the Rock and kick some butt, who knows if this youngun comes early you might just see me!I just hope it doesn't rain, cause it mind end up like this....http://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/ ... /634108702.

DC...proud to be a member of Greer Dragway!
05 and 3 above...

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

I hope I can remember how I got to Rockingham last year...I took some notes so I may have to look over them here shortly, that is if I can remember where I put them and if I can read my own handwriting!!! Its a trip I wish everybody could get to take at some point in their racing career!!

And just like Dallas said when you round the corner at Greer, its as tough as they come and no different than rounding the corner at any other track....cha ching!!!

I would hope no other Bracket Finals is ever determined by a Practice Tree Race or coin flip or drawing cards.. :x :x Why do they advertise that the race is finished on the next available day and not follow that?? I know the track operators had a meeting and thats what they came up with so why list that as the rule if it can be changed?? We've all had to stay over before at VMP, Darlington and else where, and I realize people have jobs they have to go to during the week, but thats why I go ahead and sign up to be off on Monday's when I go to Bracket Finals whether I need to be off or not. But I would hate to think I ran points at my local track and go to a Bracket Finals just to have it decided on a Practice Tree!!! Just my opinion??

Lizzard: free ballin...

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

WOW :shock:
JCNorris

The Goat

Post by The Goat »

Whatever Lizzard

The goat- As long as there is a WINNER the goats happy

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Goat..you're just happy if you get to munch on some grass so why dont you take some of that perfect piss you was talking about and go fertilize some grass for you to munch on!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm thinking ole Goat is out to pasture!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Lizzard: free ballin...

tapw

Post by tapw »

sticks............ just wondering if you are still going to paint your car orange with the purple tiger paw on the hood scoop terps 17 tigers 14

The Goat

Post by The Goat »

Lizzard dont let the goat get to you buddy!

The goat- says..... dont hate me hate the dang game