2013 Racing Season

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
dragrcr1

2013 Racing Season

Post by dragrcr1 »

I don't know about everyone else but I'm ready to get back to the race track.
Its been nice on Fridays to play cards at Butch's and go to Jimmy Halls and see whose motors his working on, But I'm ready to RACE 8-) 8-)
Who else is READY. I know the J train is ready. :lol: :lol:
Dragrcr1

Joe McCoy

Re: 2013 Racing Season

Post by Joe McCoy »

I haven't made a pass in over a year so you know I'm ready......LOL. My wifes health is still a major obstacle for my racing but I hope to be able to make a few races close to home. I got my old street legal back halved Real McCoy Nova back from Ohio after 18 years and have been working to upgrade it so I can race it in 6.0 classes. The Nova I ran in 5.30 is also race ready sitting in the building so between the two Novas I sure hope I can devise a way to make a race with something......LOL.

mikesmartphotography

Post by mikesmartphotography »

Yep I am as ready as I will ever be! Ready to start of the year getting everybody's pictures and start my own year of racing also. Worked pretty had getting the car a fresh new coat of paint thanks to Big John and Sean McGuigan. Freshened up the motor thanks to Jay. Ready to see what this baby will do!

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

You guessed it Mark! I am ready! Worked on the cars all day today and just as I thought it will probably rain Sat. But we will be ready just in case!
JCNorris