Iron Man Predictions?

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
Sticks

Iron Man Predictions?

Post by Sticks »

I was just wandering after a week has gone by is everyone sticking with their picks or is anyone second guessing themselves. Do we have anymore that has emerged as ones to beat that need to be added? I can't remember if anyone mentioned his name,but I am throwing Big Bill Cummings into the hat of ones that could bow up. Bill always seems to have a pretty good car and he is tough on the tree also.

Sticks..hoping to get something going on here

JonathanRobinson

Re: Iron Man Predictions?

Post by JonathanRobinson »

Harold Gault is suppose to show up in fb class.
"00 and loosing"

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Well, I,ll tell ya. I am not even gonna try to predict this one. Of course you know my favorite in FB but I dont wanna jinx it. And in Pro I think you got too many guns to choose from. But I will say this... I bet there will be alot of 00 packages cause we will all be gunnin for it.
I do want to say goodluck to everyone who shows and I am sure it will be a good one. :D :D :D
JCNorris

KB457

Post by KB457 »

Heck no I'm not changing my picks im stayin with The best free agent on the Market Joel Maddox, Ronnie Forrester and Brystal Mosley!!!!!!!

Tapp903

Post by Tapp903 »

Im stayin with my big little brother to be clutch and finish of the year as strong as he started it and bring that ironman home to sit with mine and hope to have one more too by the end of the night ;)

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Sticks believe im gonna have 2 stick with my predictions from last week. But just like Jay said earlier its gonna b a showdown come Saturday @ the Greer Dragway. It bein a iron man race and the last week of points-got a feelin everybetter is gonna b goin 4 it this weekend. All i can say is lets hope the rain will hold off 4 this weekend and hope that there is a good turn out 4 this 1st annual Iron Man Classic. :!: :!: :!:

See yall there.....thinkin that double barrell is on a mission come Saturday 8-) 8-) 8-)
Double Barrell Maddox

tapw

Post by tapw »

one lock saturday will be HORNFROGS 27 TIGERS 17

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Tapw all i can say is that the tigers r gonna upset the hornfrogs 17-13 and move them into the top 25 rankings. The tar heels is the one who better watch out 4 that option offense of Georgia Tech come Saturday. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Double Barrell Maddox

FATRABBIT

Post by FATRABBIT »

Rumor has it that The GOAT MAN is showing up at GREER Saturday ,,,,,,I guess being a number one contender is all up in the air..........Good Luck to all----------Hope the rain leaves us alone,,,,,,,,,,,,{ Greatest Of All Time}------------

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

I hope Mother Nature doesn't win again this weekend.. :x :x :x

I know who will be the toughest opponent to beat!!!.............................................................................................................................................................................Who ever is in the other lane beside you!!! :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: I won't charge for that helpful insight!!!!! :mrgreen:

The Heels will take the sting out of those Yellow Jackets this weekend!!!! If Clemson could make it a close game with them, that means we should be able to handle them!!!! :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lizzard: free ballin...