Iron Man Predictions?

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
FATRABBIT

Re: Iron Man Predictions?

Post by FATRABBIT »

The Goat Man did an interview in the Pickens County Cazzette this week and give a shout out to the Iron Man race at Greer.He said he was looking forward to getting back to his grass roots and racing with his best of friends.He told the cazzette that the Nova he purchased has surpassed all expectations that he had for the 09 season.If the rain dont kill us he'll be looking to hone his skills in preparation for the upcoming Hot Rod World Championship coming up at The Rock................His interview can be seen at www.pickenscountycazzette.com.............so check'em out..................Fatrabbit Racing

GR4X85

Post by GR4X85 »

Well boys and girls....we are rained out yet again. We will try this again next Saturday (Oct. 3rd).

tapw

Post by tapw »

there ain't no way any of us have a shot at winning the iron man classic (hopefully oct 3) dale maddox has been to the waffle house so many times in the last 3 weeks he will probaly win every race from now to the end of the year. as he tells me if it turns green,turn them horses off and let them kick at another date.

GR4X85

Post by GR4X85 »

Just looked at the weekend weather.....so far so good. Partly cloudy Saturday. Lets keep our fingers and toes crossed. We really need to race!!! If we don't get to before long we may all forget how to by the time we get to Rockingham! :roll:

hotrod2111

Post by hotrod2111 »

The weather does finally look positive, and while everyone is in prediction mode i may as well throw a few out there. Do you peeps remember a bad arse burgandy 68 camaro that wins almost every time he races @ Greer? I here he and a few more out of towners will be in attendance and ready for some action. BTW who is this so called goat man and why would he even want an interview in the Pickens Gazzetter? The only thing i can think of is, maybe he's trying too impress those 50 or 60 old retired farts that reads that goofy paper anyway. :roll:
Also who is fat rabbit? if it's old Tom heck he can barely find his way to the staging lanes lately and probably wouldn't without some pretty good help. :o 1 more and i'll let y'all ponder for a while i'm most certain the old double barrel is rusted up and won't even fire with all the rain these last few weeks.

Smile when i see you peeps Saturday :lol:

The Goat

Post by The Goat »

FatRabbit I do appreciate the comments and you approving of my article but you almost made me sound a little cuuunnnnccceeeeedddeeeddddd!! Thats how we spell it in pickens!LOL!! Anyway Hotrod2111 for your info them old people really enjoy reading about a hometown hero!! And another thing..... why do you have so many digits in your hot rod number!! Is that the year you are gonna win it or is that where you finished in the world????????????????????

The Goat- tryin not to pee on his chin

hotrod2111

Post by hotrod2111 »

ok i figured out who Goat is.

We almost got a farm up in dis joint with, Goats, Fat Rabbits & Lizzards.

Goat chin, aren't you # 4 is that supposed to be special? looks to me there's 3 better or can you Pickens boy's not count?

If i'm not mistaken we've met in 2 final this year...and your record is 0 for 2 isn't it? :lol:

hotrod2111 wondering... Why Goats want to pee on themselves. :?

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Yea u r right there hr 2111 that burgundy camero is a bad dude when he rolls through the gate at Greer he may b a contender come saturday at the iron man classic. And all i can say is double barrell will b firing on all cylinders come saturday. :lol:
Double Barrell Maddox

KB457

Post by KB457 »

Well Boys and Girls we finally got a good weather forecast for saturday hope it stays!!! I'm staying with my predictions i made 3 weeks ago Joel maddox, Ronnie Forrester and Brystal mosley!!! And as far as Hot Rod 2111 I'm sure you and the outta towners are gonna have your work cut out for you when you come on our turf!!!!!! And as far as the Goat he has been rollin in the nova this year he deserves 2 be talked up as he will be one of the tougher ones when rockingham comes around in a few weeks wouldnt suprise me 2 see him become the 2009 Hot Rod world Champ!!!!!

The Goat

Post by The Goat »

Well you firgured it out 2111!! Good Job and you did beat me in 2 finals this year but if you would like to compare deposit slips we can!!!!!!!!! And I was tricked in one of those finals!!oh yeah its #7 instead of #4 but that still means I was in front of you right???? Perchate the confidence KB457.

The Goat- thinking that 2111 wishes he could pee excellence like the goat :lol: