Iron Man Predictions?

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
The Goat

Re: Iron Man Predictions?

Post by The Goat »

Well I never did say who my picks were so here we go I got the Lizzzard for Jr dragster and footbrake, and since I may show up I will just leave the pro spot open!! Don't want to hurt any feeelings.LOL.. Hotrod 2111 If I do get to show up I would luv to get some of you 1st round just so later on I could have seconds! So if I make it sat lets try to get hooked so I can even out that bad arse record you been keeping up with>

The Goat- thinkin ol hot rod is prolly thinkin about stayin at home now!!!

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Well I'm just hoping that mother nature doesn't win again, but the way the weather is looking...Its all good and cool too!! Gotta love racing this time of year when you've not got a river of sweat running off of ya..thats a pretty picture!! :roll: :oops:

Just so everybody knows ahead of time...shirts and shoes are required and you must be this tall to ride the ride!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Speaking of Larry Wright quotes...my favorite one was when he would advertise for Thursday Night Test-n-Tune..."come on out for Thursday Night Test-n-Tune, won't cost you but 5 buck, and all you need is a helmet, seatbelts, and be sober or at least 2 out of the 3"!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Lizzard: free ballin...

PMosley

Post by PMosley »

Larry Wright best qoute to me was gotcha VHT by the quart got it by the gallon or we even got it in ya little squirt bottle,,,or you can buy it anyway you want sept on a credit....he was classic :D

FATRABBIT

Post by FATRABBIT »

Hot Rod want to wish you the best of luck,You have had a purty good season because in the past you have been kindly in the way,,,,,you know how people are there and they are just taking up space in the pits kind of thang,,,But you have become Track Chump at Carolina,,,we'll the competition is pretty tough there with double 040 and dead on with an egg Bell,plus your brother John Force,,,,,,mmmmm,,,,man i may try some of that next year,,,,shoot you never know,,,,FATRABBIT ------Your Carolina Dragway 2010 TRACK CHAMPION>>>>>>>>>>>,,,,,

hotrod2111

Post by hotrod2111 »

Goat licker, if'n ya really want to get it on just put a # on that pos copo 1st time run and be sure and bring some cash because i don't take dollar store credit cards or unemployment debit cards. :shock:
1 more thing, be sure to get a shower and wear 1 of those "odor absorbing depends" b/c nobody likes to smell goat pee...well maybe a goat does.
Fatrabbit i was told you were coming in 09 what happened? Couldn't figure out how to get there?
2010 champ...now thats funneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :roll:
I got me a carrot just for the fat rabbit.
Last edited by hotrod2111 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hotrod2111

Post by hotrod2111 »

I almost forgot, someone said doublebarrel had that dragster firing on all 8.......Did someone loan him a Chevy motor? :mrgreen:

KB457

Post by KB457 »

Speaking of Larry wright lets not forget about them 5 CENT ICEY Pops we still got them even today!!!! And lets get 2 in the water box and have em ready cause its almost go time!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Goat

Post by The Goat »

"when the tree starts down walk em out of the water box" !!!
Hotrod two thousand one hundred and eleven put your money where your mouth is!! You wont be poppin no cherry thats for sure... cause I been there and done more than you! :roll:

The Goat- thinkin Hr2111 needs a reality check

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

All i can say is HR 2111 if u wanna find out if double barrell is firin on all cylinders come 2moro ill b in the left lane towards the front of the line. Come get sum. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thinkin that this is gonna b a showdown at the Greer Dragway and wanna wish everybody good luck. See yall 2moro!
Double Barrell Maddox

GR4X85

Post by GR4X85 »

Well, I have officially reviewed everyone's predictions and the Pro and Footbrake winners names were mentioned! Congratulations guys! We appreciate everyone that came out to race with us, even the out-of-towners! Hopefully this can be an annual event.