Iron Man Predictions?

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
FATRABBIT

Re: Iron Man Predictions?

Post by FATRABBIT »

Hot rod ,for some one that can't pour water out of a boot with the instructions on the heel, you sure talk a lot of crap.I hope you come saturday and bring your out of towners with your buy back money-------hell i'd go ahead and payit at the gate when you come in and save you a trip from having to take it back to the buy back window after 1st rnd. We do APPRECIATE yaw helping keep the car count up cause that's the only good thing that'll come from the outta towner's showing up............. Fatrabbit (Who needs a time run)

hotrod2111

Post by hotrod2111 »

Dang i was giving ol goat more credit than he was worthy of ...#4 or #7 still both lozers! :twisted:
Instructions on the heel?....Is that where yours are? No wonder you can't figure it out.
BTW. Fat Rabbit, You sound like your very experienced at paying your buyback when you roll threw the gate, is that how "you" do it?
Hotrod thinkin...These boy's getting a little nervous and it's only Thursday. :mrgreen:

KB457

Post by KB457 »

Nervious???? I think not we gonna be showin up and bowin up come saturday!!! 8-) 8-) 8-) No problem goat!!
Just wanted 2 throw out a few more names 2 watch out for come saturday your 2009 Division 9 Top Dragster Champ will be attendance this weekend and he has proved he can get the job done Dylan "Young Gun" Stott and another young gun The Red Headed cant miss him Cj Tapp will be there waiting come saturday he is multi time Jr Dragster Champ wouldn't be suprised 2 see him return 2 his winning ways!!!! Hope its a good turn out and a good day of racing!!!

KB457 Gettin ready 2 go build some motors :D :D :D

GR4X85

Post by GR4X85 »

You know I get on here everyday thinking one of you might just think that I'm gonna win, but no such luck so far! As long as KB457 will stay away from me 1st round I think I might stand a chance too Saturday...that is if I hadn't forgot what I'm doing.

Just pickin' on ya guys! ;)

FB538

Post by FB538 »

i see yall are trying to predict who is going to win between the classes. well i got to say for footbrake yall better be watchin out for Carl Rice because the last two races we had he has been in the finals. In Jr. i got to go with Lorie Davis she has a deadly car and in pro i got to go with Jimmy Raper if he will be there.

FATRABBIT

Post by FATRABBIT »

Tell Carl it might get a bit nippy saturday night so he might want to bring a shirt................. Fatrabbit----waiting for the weekend------------------And yes Carl is alway's a contender---------------------

Tapp903

Post by Tapp903 »

Nah they aint none of these greer boys gettin nervous about nothin. . . whats a few outta towners gotta do with anything? last two years we went up to the rock and wooped up on a whole bunch of outta towners so we aint worried about none of yall just gonna brush you off and keep that ironman close to home. . . hopefully right up on 14 but thats just a suggestion :D but thanks for the shout out KB i appreciate it ;)

Tapp903. . . lookin for a second

tapw

Post by tapw »

gr4x85 i guess i am posting to late but i really was going to say that you will be a contender saturday.(big?) as larry wright would say she is not a stranger to the winners circle. in fact i think everytime we've ran this year i get the wrong colored time slip when we get back to the time shack.

hotrod2111

Post by hotrod2111 »

Well ol hotrod aint been here but a little over 24 hrs. and done got more response than this thread has had in a week, that's usually what happens when i get on board. :lol: Tips from administrators are welcome.
I'm glad to see everyone has an opinion on who will win, just remember their like rectums..everyone has as least 1. :roll:
hr Thinkin... if kb457 gonna show up & bow up, someone been feeding him taters. ;)
GR4X85 2009 Ironman Classic Winner...........sounds pretty good don't it. :D

See you peeps bright & early Saturday mornin. Don't be late! :idea:

GR4X85

Post by GR4X85 »

I'm happy to have finally got some love on here.....too bad I had to ask for it! :lol:
I'm just hoping no matter who the winners are that we get to race this week. Things are getting a little strange around here with these 3 extra men hanging out with me. :roll:
But, I have no problem keeping one of them to keep my old Ironman from the year 2000 company. He's been a lonely old man for the past 9 years!

Gr485....gonna pay the weather man off this week....