Iron Man Predictions?

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
hotrod2111

Re: Iron Man Predictions?

Post by hotrod2111 »

BIG CONGRATS to the Goat & Fat Rabbit on getting the job done!!! You 2 are animals are bad arse!!!!
Also would like to give a shout out to bad Chad Dotson on making a ton of laps in both classes.
I here a "out of towner" got the jr dragster hardware also.
Looks like several on here including myself, should have stayed the heck at home, in order to protect the guilty i won't name any names you know who you are.

hotrod... just waiting to see what tears up next. :?

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

I too would like to Congratulate The Goat and FatRabbit on their Iron Man's and Wins!! Very Good Race and Glad that Mike and Alisha put on this special kind of race for everybody at Greer Dragway!! Hopefully wont be the last Iron Man Race at Greer.. ;) ;)

See everyone at The Rock in a couple of weeks...except for you HotRod2111

Lizzard: free ballin...

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Congrats to all the winners and runner ups. Really enjoyed it just wish I could have hung in a little longer. Hope to do it again next year.

And by the way Lizzard... I think you did away with the whole chopped liver thing in pro , Good job! :lol: :lol:

Lets go show out at THE ROCK :D
JCNorris

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Just wanna say congrats 2 all winners and runner-ups. Thought it was a very good race and glad 2 see a pretty good turn out. Maybe that will become a yearly race at the Greer Dragway.

Good luck 2 all that is goin 2 Darlington this weekend 4 the bracket finals.
Double Barrell Maddox

The Goat

Post by The Goat »

Congrats to the Fatrabbit for bowing up in the feetbrake and making laps in the pro class!!! Bad chad dotson did a fine job as well in both classes! Hot rod with a bunch of digits its a good thing you went so you dont have to work on nothing at darlington...hopefully!! Good Luck to Hot rod and bad chad at darlington this weekend I hope you both put everything I taught you to use this weekend!!LOL.. I am pulling for both of you!

The Goat- luvs him some raper and oobob for puttin together a wonderful unit!!!