Upcoming Races

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
S Maddox

Upcoming Races

Post by S Maddox »

Ok everybody where are you racing at the next few weeks since Greer is done bracket racing for the year??

I know union is having a bracket race tomorrow, Shadyside is having a race on Sunday, and Farmington is having a footbrake race this weekend? I'm gonna sit out this weekend and save my money.

Next weekend is Carolina Dragway big money bracket race paying 20k Saturday and 10k Sunday and also paying 1k in junior dragsters on Saturday. As long as the weather is good ill be there and hope to see a good many make the trip down and support Carolina. See y'all there!!!

Thanksgiving weekend I'm sure ware shoals will be running thanksgiving day and Farmington will be having there thanksgiving moneyfest race. Also I think there is a big money footbrake race at coastal plains I think??? As for me it depends on how Carolina goes and the weather but ill prob be making the trip to the farm!!!

Good luck to all and hope to see y'all around the track the next few weeks!!!
Double Barrell Maddox

S Maddox

Re: Upcoming Races

Post by S Maddox »

Well I heard alot of the Greer boys made the trip down to union yesterday for there turkey trot race. Congrats goes out to "the rattlesnake" Sammy Neese on picking up the pro win and the Lizzard on getting down to 3 in pro. Also in juniors it was a all Greer finals with miss Brystal Mosley getting the win over the school teacher Daniel Blackwell.

Job well done guys and gals!!!
Double Barrell Maddox

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Well Carolina is in the books down to one last weekend of racing!! Wanna say congrats to Stacy Hall on the runner up finish in the 20k race on Saturday. Also congrats to Big A Adam Tapp on the semis in jr dragsters. Then on Sunday what can I say the dude is on fire right now The kid Tyler Mosley on the win in the 10k race and Lee Crawford on the runner up. That was a awesome final with a 006 package beating a 009 package. Job well done!!
Double Barrell Maddox

dragrcr1

Post by dragrcr1 »

Congrats goes out to (The Kid) Tyler Mosley on his Win at Carolina Sunday.
OK now who's going to the Farm this weekend ? I'm sure Tyler will be there.
I'm going up on Thurs. morning. Hope to see everyone there and Happy Thanksgiving!
Dragrcr1