On the road

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
S Maddox

On the road

Post by S Maddox »

Ok folks lets living this place up a little. Haven't done this in a while but we are on the road and at the million dollar race in Montgomery, Al. A large crowd on hand with racing getting started today. Me and silent Joel rolled down last night and got parked and are set on go. Also Kb and David hall loaded together and are ready. I know there are some others from around home but not sure who all. Ill take a stroll around the pits and find out who all the locals our and keep everyone updated. Also you can watch us live on the Internet. Time to show up and bow up. Will post more later on in the day!!!
Double Barrell Maddox

S Maddox

Re: On the road

Post by S Maddox »

Well day 1 is in the books. Had some rain early this morning and a morning drizzle till bout lunch. Finally got on track after lunch. Ended up being around 450 entries. (And they say bracket racing is dead). Silent Joel didn't have any luck going red 1st rnd and decided to save his money on buy backs and just wait for day 2. David Hall made rnd 1 and 2 but broke in rnd 3. Kb somehow ends up driving 3 entries and he loses 2nd rnd is panama Jacks car. Gives up stripe 3rd rnd in his car. And is still in after 3rd rnd in Richard dukes nova. I have some luck on my side and have managed winning 1st 2nd and 3rd. After 3rd rnd it was 1am and they called the race and gonna start at 9 in the morning with rnd 4.

Wish us luck and ill try to post sometime tomorrow on how we come out
Double Barrell Maddox

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Day 2 is in the books and it was another long day at the track. Finished up Thursdays race 1st off. I go 001 red 4th rnd against the king Edmond richardson. Kb wins 4th rnd and loses 5th rnd in the ol trusty nova of Richard dukes. Now on to Fridays race and silent Joel once again doesn't have any luck getting beat 1st rnd with a 002 light. David Hall jumps in panama Jacks car and just couldn't find his rhythm. Kb wins 1st rnd in 3 entries, wins 2nd rnd in his and loses in the other 2, then 3rd rnd when he goes on the 2 step and mats it doesn't take the gas and all but cuts off on him. I got dropped 1st rnd with a great 038 light lol, bought back and still in after 3rd rnd where they stopped the race bc of 1am curfew again.

Today is the big day and kb is the only one racing out of our group so we will be rooting him on and watching lots of football!!!
Double Barrell Maddox

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Day 3 is in the book. I did a lot of watching and also a lot of eating lol. Kb had 3 entries and drove pretty good and just didn't have any luck at all. Well now it's time to get a goodnights sleep since we aren't racing half the night and get ready for day 4 and also finishing day 2 race. Wish us luck we are down to our last day to cash in.
Double Barrell Maddox