Bracket Finals at Piedmont

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
S Maddox

Bracket Finals at Piedmont

Post by S Maddox »

Aight guys and gals it's bout that time again. I hope everyone is pumped and ready for the bracket finals. See if we can bring the big #1 back to Gmax where it belongs.

Double Barrell pumped and ready to bow up on somebody
Double Barrell Maddox

LIZZARD

Re: Bracket Finals at Piedmont

Post by LIZZARD »

Hope everyone brings plenty of food cause that Double Barrell can put away some groceries!!!!!!!!! :oops: :oops:

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Just gonna give a update from Sunny Piedmont Dragway. Yesterday was test n tune and dash for cash. Mark Davis won the dash for cash. Put a little cash in his pocket to start the weekend. This morning they run the summit super series run off and the J-train Jay Norris picked up the win and won a trip to Memphis for a chance at a championship. Trey and Dallas didn't have much luck but still done good to just have the opportunity.

Starting with the gamblers race now. More news to come later!!
Double Barrell Maddox

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

We are down to the last day at the bracket finals. We had a few make some rounds Friday in gamblers race but nobody got paid. In yesterday's gamblers race Paul Mosley picked up the win in top. Jay Norris was deep in footbrake but not sure exactly what round. We also run 1 round of main race and had 26 out of 40 win and are sitting in 1st place going into today.

Also this morning was the judging of cars and ken the hammer Ellison won best appearing closed body and Phil causey won best engineered closed body. And kb kevin Brannon won best engineered open body.

Congrats to all and lets get it on today and win the championship for team Greer!!!!
Double Barrell Maddox

wildwildwest

Post by wildwildwest »

A little bird just told me that Greer won the bracket finals !!!!! Congratulations to the Greer Team !!!!

GR4X85

Post by GR4X85 »

S Maddox wrote: We had a few make some rounds Friday in gamblers race but nobody got paid.
Shane, I got paid $50 lol Guess that's better than nothing!

bradhall23

Post by bradhall23 »

ME AND FRANK SWAIN TOOK HOME A COUPLE OF DOLLARS LOL
IT WAS A BLAST!!

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Sorry y'all I was just meaning we didn't have anybody in the wimners circle. I would have loved to get in the round money on the gamblers races but failed to do so both days. :lol: :lol:
Double Barrell Maddox

GR4X85

Post by GR4X85 »

I know Shane...I was just picking on ya!! Daddy took the $50 I won, so I didn't actually get anything!! :roll: :lol:

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Dont feel bad Alisha, Rhonda took my money too! :cry: :cry: :cry:
JCNorris