Nothing to say???

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
JCNorris

Nothing to say???

Post by JCNorris »

Whats up with this ? :?: The first rain out in what... forever and nobody has anything to say??? :roll:

JCNorris....still wants the trophy!
JCNorris

GR4X85

Re: Nothing to say???

Post by GR4X85 »

I guess everybody was so pumped up last week that the disappointment of the rain was just too much to handle. The only good thing about the rain is I get to hang on to those 3 men for a few more days! :o

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Are you sure you will be able to let go or is the thought of 4 men in the house too much for you. :lol: :lol:
JCNorris

JonathanRobinson

Post by JonathanRobinson »

I was wondering if Mike was thinking about spliting the pro cars up with 5 second cars and pro cars???? The lanes were packed for the 2k race i can only imagine what its gonna be like saturday.
"00 and loosing"

GR4X85

Post by GR4X85 »

JCNorris wrote:Are you sure you will be able to let go or is the thought of 4 men in the house too much for you. :lol: :lol:
Where did this 4th man come from??? I only said 3! Do you think I really let Brandon live with me?

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Poor ol Brandon, give him a break and let him off the porch.
JCNorris

FATRABBIT

Post by FATRABBIT »

Double Barrel,,if you are anyone hear's of any results from any of the Gambler's races from our local racer's from Darlington let us know if yaw don't mind.Thanks and have a great day,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Fat Rabbit Racing,,,,,,,,,,,,as the Natra Boy say's ,,,,,,,WWWWHWHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

FATRABBIT

Post by FATRABBIT »

Looks like brother Joel made it to the last 9 cars last night and had a waterleak taking him out.Ole "Stew" --Scott Stewart was at nine also and turned it RED,,,Thats the only local boy's i heard about,,,,,,,,Just want to give'em a shout out.....Maybe one of the locals can bring the The Big Prize Back......... Fatrabbit Racing-----------Bow Up----------or-------------Load Up

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Yea fatrabbit joel and stewy was both beat at 9 cars and i think the lizzard was down bout 5th or 6th rnd when he got beat. Devin "Here Kitty Kitty" won jr dragsters last nite. Hope that the rain will hold off 4 them 4 the rest of the weekend.

Double Barrell thinkin that my throttle stop set up was pretty good last nite and hope that im ready 4 the national!!! 8-) 8-)
Double Barrell Maddox

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Just made it in from Darlington and figured i would give a few results. Turned out 2 b a nice weekend and free of rain. In fridays gamblers race u had local driver Wild Willie picking up the win in pro and had Ryan Howard pickin up the win jrs. They ran the main race on saturday and Joey "Chopper" Gary picked up the win in pro showin everybody that the old man still has some w's left in him. :lol: :lol: :lol: Then in the jr dragster class once again Ryan Howard got the job done winnin the iron man. Hopefully thats a good sign 4 Ryan this comin week at Rockingham maybe he can carry that hot streak with him. After the main race they decide 2 have a high rollers race and Greg "Smittty" Smith picked up the W in pro and my man Chad "The Lizzard" Dotson who didnt have any luck all weekend turned it round and won FB. Congrats 2 all of them on turnin on some W's and getting paid.
Double Barrell Maddox