Iron Man Race

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
KB457

Iron Man Race

Post by KB457 »

What's up people Just thought I would throw some predictions out there for this weekends race!!! In Pro you had better watch out for that cat named Joel maddox he will be in attendance driving The landrum owned dragster and everbody knows Ole Joel can win in anything anytime!!! Also gonna be tuff 2 beat will be The Chicken Man Dallas Calvert he is the 2008 Greer Dragway Track champion and he always seems 2 step up for the Big Ones!! My sleeper for pro is Tyler Mosley This boy has been in a big car long and already has proven when the big money is on the line he will be there!!! And dont never forget about them maddox's and Dotsons the are always gonna be tuff and make u earn it!!!
Footbrake is a tuff class 2 pick so many good ones 2 pick but my prediction for this weekend is Ronnie Forrester he has been so close the last 2 years at Bracket Finals 2 pickin up an Iron Man I say he breaks out and brings it all home, also don't for a minute forget about the world champ Chad "The Lizzard" Dotson you kno he will be a factor!!! And also the Norris's are very tuff 2 handle anytime wouldn't be a suprise 2 see them in the end My sleeper this weekend is Tom Thompson he has been kinda quiet this year in footbrake but when The Big Bucks is on the line Tommy T is gonna be hard 2 deal with!!!
Jr. Dragster is hard 2 choose, Big A Adam Tapp has been one hard kid 2 handle this year wouldnt be a suprise if he picked up the W but my pick Is Brystal Mosley this girl has been Red Hot of late and like her brother it seems like when its a Big One she's always there!!! Sorry Paul maybe one day lol but Good Luck 2 everbody and i hope its a good safe weekend!!!!

KB 457

FATRABBIT

Re: Iron Man Race

Post by FATRABBIT »

My top 5 contender's are 1. Rapper,,,he's 2 out of 3-----2.Calvert---been-hung up on runner-ups lately but can win anytime...3.Denise the Menace---havent kept up with him lately but seems like he's alway's working on a win...4 Travis are Ronnie Dotson-------Always There in the End----5.Not Brown nosing----But Shane Maddox,,,seems like when its time for the BIG ONE you need to get em gone in the early rounds,,,if he gets rolling the party's over........But my Pick as a fan and the one i'd like to see win,,,,,,,,,,other than ME<<<<<<<<<<<Is THE MAIL MAN-------Dale Maddox,,,He's been driving good lately and when crunch time rolls around, put him in coach cause he knows how to get the job done He can deliver......Foot Brake,,,,,,Yes Jim Wood will be there and some other tough guy's but 1.Jay------Alway's strong,,,and 2.Lizzard----the baddest footbraker in the world 3.Billy Norris---------1 Bad----Hot Dog............4. Ronnie Forrester, ALway's a Bad A$$ 5.Tommy T--------Hope he can get it going..................Jr's i dont really know about them but i wish everyone good luck and hope the RAIN stays away...............And you heard it here from Fat RAbbit from THE HOT SEAT

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Well i just wanted 2 say thx 4 throwin my name round there fatrabbit but ill prob just b a pretender and not a contender....if we gonna make our early picks 4 this weekend-
Gonna start out with pro 1-Dallas "The Chicken Man" Calvert he is always set up on kill and is def a proven winner. 2-Gotta go with a Dotson-either Travis or Ronnie bc both of them are always very tough. 3. Gotta go with David Hall---dude is baaaaddddddd in a dragster. 4. Gotta go with my big bro Slick Kip-bc he always seems 2 get it done at the big races. 5. Gotta go with my boy bc he has been hot as a firecracker The Younggun Dylan Stott-2009 Division 9 Top Dragster Champion....And my sleepers have 2 b both Silent Joel and the Bossman Dale Maddox

Rollin on into the Footbrake Class. 1. Have 2 b my favorite 4 the weekend Jay Norris--over the past 2 years he has become one bad man in fb and holdin his own runnin pro as well. 2. Gotta go with my boy Chad "the lizzard" Dotson....the toughest fb around...ill carry him 2 any fb race and he will bow up. 3. Gotta go with Ronnie Forrester bc like KB said earlier he has got 2nd last 2 years at the bracket finals and he can just taste that win. 4. Everybody knows this guy- gotta go with my ford buddy Fatrabbit Tom Thompson-hasnt done much footbrake racin this year but is always tough when he does. 5. Last but def not least gonna go with The Hitman Jesse Hicks...he can always seem 2 hold his own.

On into the Jr Dragster Class. 1. Gonna go with Big A Adam Tapp---he has really come into his own this year pickin up where his big bro has left off the last several years. 2. Gotta go with Kami Holder-shes been runnin very strong the last month or so and tryin 2 make the big comeback 2 steal the points away from Adam Tapp. 3. Gonna go with my boy TS and no im not talkin bout Tony Schumacher im talkin bout Trey Strange...he has been runnin pretty strong as well over the last month or so.

Well all i can say is hope the rain will hold off and we have a good day 4 racin...Good Luck 2 everyone and see ya there.
Double Barrell Maddox

tapw

Post by tapw »

las vegas has dale maddox as a 3 to 1 favorite saturday it could be 2 to 1 if he got to see his lucky waitress this week . if suzannah finds out about this lucky waitress dale's odds at being at the race may not be good. weather forecast for saturday sounds good if you are a yellow duck. look out for old school drivers ronnie dotson,dale maddox and joel maddox reckon the lucky waitress has enough loving for all three. in the middle drivers (not old,not young) paul mosley,mike snow,mark davis.young guns cj( killer) tapp, dylan (bowtie) stott, (big money) tyler mosley. then you have the rest of the maddox's clan. kip's record in big races speak for themselves( in other words he owns some of them big checks ) sticks also knows how to win a big money race, sm is world known for his racing skills and big money wins. in the end it is going to be a old school driver.greg,maybe me and you will get a chance one of these days hopefully.

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

I know for a fact that if this race involved any kind of pictures of Race Cars being put on a T-shirt I know who I would put my money on!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D But the bad side to that is that they shut down the races after he wins it so maybe this race wont take the same path!! :roll:

I appreciate the nominations for FB....BUT MY QUESTION IS...Everybody mentions the Dotson's in Pro and only mention Big D and T...what about me??? Am I just chopped meat or are yall just stating the fact that I suck!!! :lol: :lol: :? :? :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry:

Lizzard: free ballin...

PMosley

Post by PMosley »

Well alrite did someone say t-shirt :shock: I like me some t-shirts :D thanks for the confidience but my predictions go ...I dont have a clue lets be honest this is going to be a dog fight greer has never put on a race like this and alot of people here have never run for more than 2000 or maybe alittle more but you no what i mean.... this is big money for greer drivers everyone that shows up is going to be bowed up in pro, FB and juniors so as far as predictions go i just hope theres a good turn out and mike makes some money and maybe we could do some more big money racing next year...... sorry if i disappointed yall on my pridictions but lets be for real we got alot of good drivers at greer its hard to count anybody out... lets just hope the weathers good and we have a safe race.and lizzard i took your advice and went green we are trying to save the enviroment :mrgreen:

KB457

Post by KB457 »

No sir Lizzard your a factor in whatever class or car you in bro :lol: :lol: :lol: