Spring fling

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
S Maddox

Spring fling

Post by S Maddox »

Aight the spring fling is just a few weeks away. Who all is in? I know me, Hollywood mike moore, CJ "killa" Tapp, and Greg Maddox is def in. Who else is gonna go with us??? I can assure you that its one of the best if not the best big money bracket race of the year and at te beautiful Bristol Dragway!!!

Double Barrell thinking I need another car so I can run 2 entries at the fling
Double Barrell Maddox

KB457

Re: Spring fling

Post by KB457 »

You kno im in bro!!!

bagwellracing

Post by bagwellracing »

I'm in! :D I know jim cairnes and dale freeman will be there also.
Hendersonville Hitman

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Glad to see we got a few more going. I know the Mosley camp is talking like they are most likely coming. What bout summa?? Mike and Calvin snow??? Anybody else coming?? I'm telling you it's the best race of the year.

Double Barrell ready to rock and roll and hopefully we make it up the mountain without any problems :lol: :lol:
Double Barrell Maddox

Bob Partin

Post by Bob Partin »

I'm going to give it a try.Should be lots of fun.

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Aight the fling is only a few days away. I hope everyone is as pumped as I am bout this race. My bro kb picked up the win and carrying a little momentum up there. Ok so is everyone still going??? I know me mike Moore, CJ Tapp, kb, Greg and Joel are all in. Paul and Tyler, Joseph bagwell, Dan summa, bob Partin are all going to I think???

Double Barrell heading out Wednesday morning. Hope everyone has a safe trip up there and see y'all there!!
Double Barrell Maddox

T-MO

Post by T-MO »

Yeser cant wait I dont think iv ever been this pumped going to a race!! 8-)

KB457

Post by KB457 »

Heck yea i am stoked fellows!!! Good friends, good food and good racing cant get much better!! Im heading up the mountain wed night save travels everbody!! KB hoping sugar shane and tapp make it there before i do 2 save some spots :lol: :lol: :lol:

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Well we are sitting in line at the beautiful Bristol Dragway. Me, Chris Tapp, mike Moore, dan summa, and Paul and Tyler Mosley all made the trip up this morning. Reedy for a full weekend of racing. Hope everyone else coming up has safe travels and see y'all when you get here.
Double Barrell Maddox

BigDave

Post by BigDave »

Good Luck guys, Wear'em out!