Super 7 Series @ MMP

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
dragrcr1

Super 7 Series @ MMP

Post by dragrcr1 »

Just want to wish everyone that's going to MMP this weekend GOOD LUCK and be SAFE.
And to my bud (The Hammer) just one thing. Nail them at the tree :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dragrcr1:
Just wishing I could be there 2
Dragrcr1

S Maddox

Re: Super 7 Series @ MMP

Post by S Maddox »

Day 1 is in the books and we are back at the motel getting ready to get some rest and be ready to go for day 2. I got beat 3rd rnd. Just a good run I'm .020 package to opponents .016 package. Greg didn't have any luck at all. Joel lost 3rd rnd. The hammer didn't have any luck at all had a 003 package put on him 2nd rnd. David hall doubled with the hammer and he lost 3rd rnd. Dan summa broke converter 1st practice run and didn't get to race but I think we got him back ready to go for day 2. Mike snow won 1st rnd and broke rearend 2nd rnd. Chris Todd lost 4th rnd. Bob Partin lost 3rd rnd and dallas Calvert doubled with bob and he lost 7th rnd at 10 cars. Well none of us cashed in but maybe somebody can tomorrow.
Double Barrell Maddox

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Well I'm gonna start off saying Idk how I left kevin "rabbit" Brannon out from Saturdays results. He made a few rnds in both his and Panama Jacks car.

Day 2 has come and gone and once again none of us cashed in. I lost 4th rnd once again on a good run my man is .019 package I take 011 at stripe and go under 4 thou. Joel and Greg both have parts failure on dash for cash do neither of them get to race. slick kip gets in my car and runs Joel's # and he gets beat 3rd rnd. David and the hammer double again and they both lose either in 3rd or 4th rnd not sure. Bob Partin doesn't have any luck and Dallas makes a few rnds I think losing 4th rnd. Mike snow works half the night getting his rear end changed out and then come to find out his trans is broke as well so he doesn't get to race. Dan the man summa after working all day long on Saturday gets his ready and still has a few problems on Sunday and doesn't have any luck but at least did get to make a few runs with the motor. Kevin does the best of any of us as he lost 5th rnd in jacks car and 6th rnd in his car.

All in all we didn't do as good as we all wanted but I think everyone had a good time!!!

Double Barrell just ready to head back to the next super 7 race the end of march!!
Double Barrell Maddox

23T Altered

Post by 23T Altered »

:D Just like to thank everybody that helped me at the Tri. 7s
Joel, Kip, Greg and Shane Maddox, Dallas and Mike on removing and replacing the converter and transmission.
To Grag Samuel of FTI Converters and Transmission for the Converter and the rebuilding of my transmission at the track!!!
ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU ALL THAT MAKES THIS FUN !!!!! ;)

23T Thinking Rosie O'Donnell sings better than DB but BD was under the car when they played the Anthem !!!!! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: