G-MAX

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
dragrcr1

G-MAX

Post by dragrcr1 »

Well it's that time again to do your burnouts on the track instead of in your dreams and see if your improvements work out .
For myself it well be a freshening up on the engine and transmission should be back in the car by first race in March.
How about everybody else :?: :?:

Dragrcr1:
Can't wait to see everybody Sat.
Dragrcr1

mikesmartphotography

Re: G-MAX

Post by mikesmartphotography »

Yep I am ready. Ready to take pics and do a little driving myself. Me, Jay and Bryan should have my car ready sometime soon. What do you have new paint, sponsors or just a new car in general? Ready to take care of all your photo needs. Also this year Mr John has handed down the winner circle responsiblities to me along with his sign. Looking forward to taking care of that for you guys! See ya in the winner's circle. Who will be there?

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Cant wait myself! Already done some burnouts in the driveway and got yelled at by the wife but I told her it was Mike Smarts fault!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: See yall soon! :D
JCNorris

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Glad to see everyone is getting ready for te season. Maybe this place will livin up some. I'm just bout ready. Had motor and trans freshened up and now just gotta get it all put back together. Since I didn't have any luck saling my car I'll be back in it again this year. As long as the weather is nice I'll make my debut next weekend at Montgomery.

Who all is gonna try and make the trip down to Montgomery??
Double Barrell Maddox

23T Altered

Post by 23T Altered »

:D Got the SBC on Steroils back together new wheels and tires just looking for a day for TNT some were any were will do now :!: :!: :!: and yes I'm going to Montgomery if the weather is good :?: :?:
:idea: Maybe I can go to Jays he's laying down some rubber :lol: :lol: :lol:

bagwellracing

Post by bagwellracing »

I've got the nova loaded up and ready to burn some rubber tomorrow. looking forward to getting the 2012 racing season started! :D
Hendersonville Hitman