Did Chad Dotson win both Championships in Pro and FB at SS?

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
Joe McCoy

Did Chad Dotson win both Championships in Pro and FB at SS?

Post by Joe McCoy »

Looked at the points at SS and saw that Chad was leading both the pro and FB classes going to this last race. Was just curious if he managed to win both or what. I couldn't get to the TT pr SS races and nobody has said anything about this. Last year SS had a great points payout, wondering if they did again this year?

S Maddox

Re: Did Chad Dotson win both Championships in Pro and FB at SS?

Post by S Maddox »

Now Joe don't give Chad more credit then he deserves lol. Nah Ronnie Dotson won Pro Championship and Chad 'Lizzard' Dotson won foot brake Championship. Congrats to both Ronnie and Chad on the championships.

Double Barrell thinking maybe one day I'll be as good as the Dotson's
Double Barrell Maddox

Joe McCoy

Post by Joe McCoy »

They must have just messed up and put Chads name on both. Pro points says Chad. But congrats to them both anyways. Those Dotsons sure have done well at ole SS.....LOL.

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

I'm feeling the love from Double Barrell... :lol: :lol:

Nah Joe like Shane said, my dad was the driver in Pro...his name is on the tech card but my name on the website. When the cards will filled out at beginning of season I took them to the tower but my name was put on both originally?? As far as any kind of payout goes, there is not any that I know of?? thats not the reason we ran there...it was just for the support!! Wished there could have been more?? But Congrats to my Dad on Winning the points tho!!

Joe McCoy

Post by Joe McCoy »

I was wondering if they were going to have some reward for winning the points. Last year was sure great. So this year there is no payout ? They have posted the winners on the discussion forums and it says you won both and Cook congratulated you for winning both.....LOL.