BIG BUCK RACE

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
23T Altered

BIG BUCK RACE

Post by 23T Altered »

The Big Buck race at the house of hook has be move up to Nov 19th & 20th as per there web page

S Maddox

Re: BIG BUCK RACE

Post by S Maddox »

Yea Dan i meant 2 post this but as Dan said The Big Buck Race at Carolina Dragway has been moved from the 1st weekend in December to November 19th and 20th. All payouts and everything is same as always has been. Also the friday before November 18th Scotty Richardson will be having his driving school at Carolina. Everyone spread the word and hopefully the Miles gang will have a good turn out.

Double Barrell hoping that the weather will be warm that weekend
Double Barrell Maddox

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Ok everybody this race is only a week away...who all is gonna be making the trip down to Carolina??? I'm watching the weather and trying to decide.
Double Barrell Maddox

KB457

Post by KB457 »

As of now weather looks good im in!!!!

bagwellracing

Post by bagwellracing »

As of right now i'm in. Weather dont look like it could be any better!!! :D 68 and sunny saturday, 72 and sunny sunday!
Hendersonville Hitman

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Surely there is more people going down then this??? I'm still watching the weather but I'm leaning towards going.

Double Barrell wandering if Paul Mosley or HR2111 will have any ham biscuits???? I'm still hoping for peanut butter pie!!
Double Barrell Maddox

bagwellracing

Post by bagwellracing »

Dragraceresults.com's roll call roster isn't too big either, hopefully everyone else is waiting til the last minute like you shane! Lol
Hendersonville Hitman

23T Altered

Post by 23T Altered »

Hope everybody got everything pack and pointed south looks like a cool day for Fri & Sat with Sunday being the nice day if you are going be safe and injoy the ride !!!!!! :D

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Well looks like 60s on Saturday and in the 70s on Sunday. Me and pops gonna head down early Saturday morning. Also think Rocking Rodney gonna go. Joel and Greg still can't decide so who knows.

Double Barrell pumped bout going to the house of hook. See everyone there and as Dan the man said hope everyone has safe travels. Still wandering if there will be any peanut butter pie :D
Double Barrell Maddox

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Just wanted to say had a good time at Carolina this weekend with everyone even though we got rained out today. Yesterday I made a lot of laps down the track just come up short in crunch time. At 8 cars go red and all I'm gonna say is the guy I run was .235 at tree. In my other entry I lost 4th rnd. Others made rounds but not very deep. Then they have high rollers race and KB gets runner-up so congrats bro. Also wanna say congrats to Trent Jones on winning the main race.

Double Barrell wanting to thank Dan the man for feeding me this weekend. Also hope Duane Plemmons and Brystal Mosley liked the brownies that I personally fixed myself :lol: :lol:
Double Barrell Maddox