Virgina Motorsports park

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
familyaffairracing

Virgina Motorsports park

Post by familyaffairracing »

How bout that LIL Sammy Hollingworth from team Unioncounty gets R/U in BOX class got beat on a 002 brake out, Good Job, Also Shane Maddox down to 4 cars running David Barr and Shane turns it red 007 Thats not a bad week end for them local boys, :D

BigDave

Re: Virgina Motorsports park

Post by BigDave »

Good job to both of them!

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

It was actually down to 7 cars for Dbl. Barrell...just sayin!! I know he wouldnt want any false information published about him??? ;) ;) Congrats on making it into the TOC and a good showing at VMP...saving his win for "The Mil" :idea: :idea:

Congrats to Slammin Sammy for the R-up...would have liked to seen him take it to the house and got him another Dragster after the unfortunate incident earlier this year, but good showing anyway!!

Lizzard: heard but not seen

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Thanks 4 clearing that up 4 me Lizzard. Yea i choked at 7 cars and turned it red. Congrats 2 Lil Sammy on the runner-up in the Summit Super Series Box.

I just wanna say thanks 2 everyone who has helped me this year and especially say thanks 2 Ken Ellison 4 loaning me a motor 2 run this past weekend at the run off.

Double Barrell thinking #7 will still look good on the side of the hood scoop next year
Double Barrell Maddox

familyaffairracing

Post by familyaffairracing »

Sorry Shane for giving you to much credit, :D

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

I'm thinking its an omen for Shane to finish #7....if he was a LSU fan he would have finished #1.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: