Quick 8 race!!!

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
bagwellracing

Quick 8 race!!!

Post by bagwellracing »

Let's try something new!! Who thinks a new track record will be broken this upcoming weekend?!? Well let's get some geussin going on! Name who will break the record and what they will run!! Let's see which one of yall can get the closest!
Hendersonville Hitman

S Maddox

Re: Quick 8 race!!!

Post by S Maddox »

Well Joseph i know its gonna be hot Saturday so that means the track will be tricky 4 them guys but i still feel like the track record will be broken come Saturday. I say it want happen till later on in the night when the sun goes down but im gonna say Danny Blankenship is gonna win the quick 8 show and set the record at 3.94. Also gonna go out on a limb and say we see a side by side 3sec passes Saturday 4 the for the 1st time.

Double Barrell hope it isnt as hot as it was this past weekend. Hope Greer has a good turn out this weekend. Hope everyone is spreading the word. See yall there
Double Barrell Maddox

tapw

Post by tapw »

best et by anybody 4.026 thinking cannon

Tapp903

Post by Tapp903 »

Mark Milford told me before carolina his name would be known and seen the next couple of weeks so im saying he might of been hinting at something. . . . . i think mark has dropped a hog leg off in the vega and is winning the quick 8 going a 3.8965 tripping the eight mile clocks with the back tires!!!!!!!!!!! :o
i mean but i could be wrong lol

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Just wanted to say that The Quick 8 race turned out very good. I can honestly say it was better then i was expecting with the heat and stuff. Danny Blankenship was living in the 3 sec range. Danny won over Scott Cannon and it was the 1st ever side by side 3sec passes laid down at Greer Dragway. Danny set the record going 3.90 and in the finals he went 3.92 over Scotts 3.94. From the words of the Lizzard BOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAWWWW :lol: :lol: :lol: Very Happy for Mike Greer and the crew at Greer Dragway showing that all the upgrades and hard work that is put in over at the race track is paying off.

Congrats 2 all the other winner and runner-ups from tonight

Double Barrell headed to the beach in the AM. Heard that Sticks is already down at the beach and has a new speedo he will be strutting around in. Just wandering if he got a spray on tan or not????? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Double Barrell Maddox

hotrod2111

Post by hotrod2111 »

Tapp903 wrote:Mark Milford told me before carolina his name would be known and seen the next couple of weeks so im saying he might of been hinting at something. . . . . i think mark has dropped a hog leg off in the vega and is winning the quick 8 going a 3.8965 tripping the eight mile clocks with the back tires!!!!!!!!!!! :o
i mean but i could be wrong lol

Well I hate I didn't get my 872 inch engine installed in time for this weeks race, it seems that my special China edition got lost in shipping which may or may not be a total disaster being that the $100,000 lottery ticket I thought I had, turned out to be a fake. :twisted:

HR; How unlucky can 1 boy be

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

That was as cool as a Pro Mod Final as i've ever seen or announced... :lol: :lol: Nah seriously I was glad to see an all 3 second final!! Blankenship was setting new track records with each run until finals, but the semi pass of 3.906 is the new track E.T. record and Scott Cannon was 188.01 mph in Finals to have the MPH record. As impressive as Blankenship's E.T.'s were he was .007 1st rd. of race, .009 2nd rd, and .007 again in Finals. Maybe he will bracket race that ride next?? :shock: :shock:

Congrats to the all the Winner's in each of the classes...still got tight points battles in each class but 1 (anyone wanna guess which class that is??? :D :D ) So looking forward to the rest of the racing season and rumor is there may be another "special" race in the workings??? 8-) 8-)

Lizzard: heard but not seen

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Just wandering heard rumors floating around that there may be another quick 8 race being planned for the near future at Greer Dragway??? I really hope so bc it was a very good show that we seen. Just wanna make one suggestion though i think the spectator fee should be no more than $15 to get in to watch. I know you have to make money but my way of thinking is at $15 a head your gonna gain more spectators which also means more sales at the concession. Havent really sat down and done the math on this but im willing to bet you have more income at 15 than 20. Just my opinion but either way ill be there to support it if another one is planned
Double Barrell Maddox

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Shane I hope the rumors are true! Cause everytime a Promod shows up I get lucky!!! :P :P :P Not to mention they put on a pretty good show!!! :lol: :lol:
JCNorris

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Jay thats T.M.I. and please keep things clean in here this is a family site........Oh you mean you get lucky at the race track!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: