Prayers

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
S Maddox

Prayers

Post by S Maddox »

Just wanted to let everyone know to keep Dale Westmorland and Diane Byars in your prayers because Dales mother passed away Wednesday 7/13. The receiving friends will be tomorrow 7/15 at Johnson Funeral Home from 11am-noon and the burial following.

Also need to keep Joe Mccoy in your prayers. His brother passed away sometime over the weekend or first part of this week(not exactly sure). He lived in Ohio so Joe is up there now so keep Joe in your prayers and hope he has a safe trip back home when he heads back down.
Double Barrell Maddox

Sticks

Re: Prayers

Post by Sticks »

Just wanting The McCoy & Westmoreland family to know they are in our thoughts & prayers here in the 'Ville.

Joe McCoy

Post by Joe McCoy »

Thanks for the support. Some of you knew my brother from his trips down here and his coming racing with me. He actually painted my Beretta on one trip when he came down and it still looks good. Glen Pruitt was his hero here, go figure......LOL. He would have been 57 next month and he has one of my old Novas he raced in Ohio. Apparently he had a heart attack while at work and it killed him. Thanks again for caring

DFisher

Post by DFisher »

My condolences to and your family Joe. I don't think I ever met your brother but we had one thing in common. Glen Pruitt was and still is my hero also.
The one and only time he ever sat in my car he won the race. We had to put pillows under and behind him. He was looking through the steering wheel.
He looked like a little kid.That was the sweetest win ever because at the time it 1,000 to win and 200 RU. So I walked over to ask the competition if
he wanted to split the money he replied very short and arrongantly there is not enough to split lets run for it. We got the 1,200 he got 0.
Mopar or Nocar
Bubba