Mid Season predictions???

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
Tapp903

Mid Season predictions???

Post by Tapp903 »

come on sticks. lizzard, double barrel, fattrabbit lets hear it

fatrabbit inc.

Re: Mid Season predictions???

Post by fatrabbit inc. »

Fatrabbit hasn't kept up with what is going on in the Sticks Racing Camp,,,but i predict that he'll need more tires on his car because they;ll be dry rotted before he makes it back to the track---I hope he proves me wrong,,,,,just saying....lol,,,,,,and Lizzard will make it 5-0 this weekend at Shadyside.I don't know anything about the points but it looks to me like David Hall and {Legend in the making} Jay Norris has a strong hold on things as far as winning races..........Just a few thoughts from Fatrabbit Inc.

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Fatrabbit sticks is 2 busy at the Gym getting buff. David Hall has been rolling as of late but both wins have come from the buy-back window. And yes Jay is already a Legend :lol: :lol: :lol:

Before i make any predictions on points and stuff im gonna take a look at the points Saturday and will make some next week.

Other Predictions goes like this:
1-The track record will be lowered at GMAX before the year is over
2-Clemson Tigers are gonna win the ACC :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
3-Someone besides Jimmie Johnson is gonna win the Nascar Championship
4-Fatrabbit is gonna be the 2011 WareShoals Track Champion(Dont even know how the points are looking down there or where fatrabbit is at but i know he has been making rounds at every race)
Double Barrell Maddox

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

WHAT?? thinking Fat Rabbit been talking too much junk on WS Board and hanging around the toker??? :lol: :lol: They changed their board to where i cant read the latest post???

Talking about points at Greer...every class but one is as close and exciting as you could hope for as a fan/announcer. Gotta keep an eye on the # of claims some have tho vs. others close in points.

Lizzard: hoping to go 3-0 at Bristol in a couple of weeks... 8-) 8-)

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Well to start with im gonna say that between Jim Wood and The Lizzard Chad Dotson one of them if not both will get paid this coming weekend at Bristol Dragway WFC. (Good Luck 2 both)

Took a look at the points and my goodness looks like we got some battles that are heating up. IN jrs we got Robby P, Trey Strange, Katie Pace, and Big A Adam Tapp all within like 3rnds of each other. IN FB Jay Norris has a fairly good lead but its still not out of reach because you got Mike Johnson and Kevin Jackson that both are capable of making runs and also dont count out Justin Buchannan because he has been rolling here lately. In Pro anybody in the Top 15 still has a shot-Ronnie Dotson, Tyler Mosley, and Travis Dotson is the Top 3 and have a fairly good lead over the rest of the field but 4th place thru like 16th was all within 4rnds of each other. Def dont count out the Killa CJ Tapp because the dude is rolling right now and slowly cutting into the lead of the top 3.

IM not ready 2 make a actual prediction of Points Champions yet but i can assure you its gonna be a battle so everybody better bring there A game.

Double Barrell thinking if you flip the points sheet upside down i would be leading the points. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Double Barrell Maddox