Bracket Race this Saturday (3-12-2011)

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
LIZZARD

Bracket Race this Saturday (3-12-2011)

Post by LIZZARD »

Informing everyone about this Saturday's Bracket Race....Gates will open at 10 a.m. with time trials starting at 11 a.m. and Eliminations starting around 2 p.m. Make sure to pass along the info to any racers and spectators who may not get on this website and Hope everyone makes plans to be at the track this Saturday. I think the weather man is forecasting picture perfect weather, so what better way to start off the new racing season.

Lizzard: Ladies and Gentlemen

BigDave

Re: Bracket Race this Saturday (3-12-2011)

Post by BigDave »

Chad, I heard a rumor you were going to be behind a microphone instead of a steering wheel this year! Any truth to that?

hotrod2111

Post by hotrod2111 »

Can someone please explain what a bracket race is???
I also would like to know how a person could get involved in something like bracket racing?
Sounds kinda fun.

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Hotrod, just line up with me first rd. Sat and I will give you free lessons!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Nah just pullin your chain, besides the reason I said first rd. is cause I will probably be done by the second! :roll:
JCNorris

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Excuse me... A Dial-in E.T. Elimination Competition/Race.....I do think a true bracket race would be kinda fun tho!! Put everybody on a bracket based off their Dash for Cash Qualifying Run.... Buy-backs would just have to run the normal race or not have them.

Dang Dave, news done made it down to Ruth./Cleveland County??? Yeah there is alot of truth to that, unless i get ran off?? I would like to say I am gonna need some cooperation from the racers and fans...gotta a couple of ideas in mind but will only be as effective as the participation involved. Visit the track for details... :lol: :lol:

Lizzard: heard but not seen

BigDave

Post by BigDave »

That sounds good Chad. You know their ain't no secrets amongst this crowd.

I did hear of a race where they had a different bracket set up for about every tenth of a second or something like that. Don't know if all the number holders would like that though. :lol:

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Oh yeah Lizzard...good to see ya back on here! :D
JCNorris

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Well Jay i get about a 5 minute sneak internet peak, when the boss is not looking, access to the internet every once in a while....I think Spartanburg County inmates have more privileges than that?? Maybe i can afford to have it at my house some day?? And i guess since i'm using my 5 minutes now, I will see everybody at the track tomorrow!!!

Lizzard: who???

hotrod2111

Post by hotrod2111 »

Think i'll ride over and see what this bracket racing stuff is about...y'all be easy on the newb now!

ShaneArrowood

Post by ShaneArrowood »

Good luck to everybody today and be safe. Wish I could make it but not quite ready yet.

Awood: Lizzard behind the mic could be interesting. 8-)
MOPAR OR NO CAR