BREAKING NEWS.....

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
Sticks

BREAKING NEWS.....

Post by Sticks »

According to multiple sources, it has been reported that Jay Norris is hanging up his racing suit & picking up his wrestling boots & tights. Thats right, the story broke late last night that the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) has made an offer on a multi year deal to bring Jay to professional wrestling. My source has also said that D. Fisher would join Jay as his ring side manager. The deal has not been finalized but this could really shake things up @ GMAX in 2011 if this goes through. Maybe Jay was waiting to make an announcement @ the banquet (I don't know), but if anything else breaks you will be the first to know.

JCNorris

Re: BREAKING NEWS.....

Post by JCNorris »

Well, you cant keep a secret with this crowd!!!! While I am not sure about hanging up the racing suit it is true I will be making my wrestling,oops I mean RASTLIN debut in 2011. :lol: :lol: :lol: Allthough what Sticks failed to tell you is that this will be a tagteam effort including TAPW aka.....BAMBAM Dotson!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
We are in our final planning stages and we will be needing ringside dancers for our entrance!!! Auditions will be held at the banquet this year!!! So bring your boogie shoes cause TAPW and myself aint lookin for no lame little dance....WE ARE LOOKIN FOR THE REAL DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

And did I mention that Sticks and Double Barrell are our producers so any guest appearances will have to be scheduled through them.

Sincerly, BAMBAM Dotson and The J TRAIN
JCNorris

GR4X85

Post by GR4X85 »

I'm ready for the audition.....just as long as I can get my girl Jessica up there with me!! Oh and after Rockingham we def need Lizzard up there too!! Maybe I should wear my wig so no one knows me!

And I must add that after working with Sticks and Double Barrell I am excited we were able to work out an arrangement for BAMBAM Dotson and The J TRAIN to make an apperance at our Banquet this year. They both had prior engagements but we were able to work around that and have them join us! Hopefuly we will be able to work something out to have them each year.

DFisher

Post by DFisher »

Now that's funny,I don't care who you are!!! :D :D
Mopar or Nocar
Bubba

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

WOW!!!! Now "J Train" i thought i told u i was a silent partner in this gig :lol: :lol: :lol: Like u said cant keep anything quiet around here. That is def a duo though BamBam Dotson and The J TRAIN!!! We will def be looking 4 dancers at the banquet and will have more 2 announce bout this at the banquet :D :D :D
Double Barrell Maddox

FATRABBIT

Post by FATRABBIT »