Team Greer @ The Rock

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
S Maddox

Team Greer @ The Rock

Post by S Maddox »

Just wanted 2 give everybody some updates on how the gamblers races went 2nite. The Lizzard has been feeding me info from up there all day long keeping me posted on how everyone has done. 2 start with it sounds like Team Greer had a pretty good day all in all. In Footbrake Ronnie Forrester got beat 8th rnd which was down 2 4 cars. Sounds like it was a very good run and ronnie just come out on the wrong end. Also Allen Short made some rounds getting beat i think in the 5th rnd. I know the lizzard got beat 4th rnd giving up stripe 1thou and i think Aaron Plemmons also got beat 4th rnd. In pro Calvin Snow went red 7th rnd and Kevin "KB" Brannon also got beat 7th rnd which was down 2 8 cars. Slick Kip, David Hall, And Travis "TAPW" all made it 2 the 6th rnd where they got beat. The Bald Eagle Hank Guyton, Sammy Rowe, and Tyler Mosley made it 2 5th rnd where they got beat. Sounds like we had several cars making some deep rounds and hope everyone keeps up the good job.

Double Barrell headed up 2 the Rock in the am with Sticks and see if we cant get everyone pumped up :lol: :lol: :lol:
Double Barrell Maddox