Labor Day Weekend

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
S Maddox

Labor Day Weekend

Post by S Maddox »

So just wandering what everybodys plans our 4 the upcoming holiday weekend. Anybody going out of town racing or just gonna hang around Greer and Shadyside on Monday???

Double Barrell-trying 2 decide between Darlington's IHRA divisonal or going Big $$$ Bracket Racing at Montgomery :?: :?: :?: :?:

Double Barrell-maybe ill just stay at home and play golf since im getting so good :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Double Barrell Maddox

Sticks

Re: Labor Day Weekend

Post by Sticks »

Double Barrell....I just want to clear something up...are you saying your good at staying home or you are good at golf?

Sticks...confused... :?: :idea: :?: :idea:

FATRABBIT

Post by FATRABBIT »

I dont know about Labor Day weekend yet cause my car may be tore up by then,,,but its ready to go now and i dont see no rain in the forecast for saturday ,and i'm 2 days away from saturday and fatrabbit's ass is jacked------just thought ya might want to know.....................take care and have a good week,,,,,,,,,,,,www.fatrabbit.com

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Sticks im saying im good at golf....i know i have been the laughing stock 2 tapw and the lizzard but ive been practicing and i believe i may can break a 115 if im lucky :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Double Barrell still trying 2 decide where 2 race next weekend :| :| :| :|
Double Barrell Maddox

Sticks

Post by Sticks »

The only sure fire way that I know of is just play 9.....aint that right Tapp903?

Sticks...thinking I'm beginning to like this IHRA "stop" racing........ ;) ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Come on now Sticks i expect a hard time out of tapw and lizzard not out of u :lol: :lol: :lol: All i can say is get a throttle stop 4 that dragster next year and lets hit it. Me, u, and parker will hit the ihra circuit. :D :D :D

Double Barrell thinking that me and tapp903 is gonna head south next weekend 2 Montgomery. Trying 2 get KB, Silent Joel, and Greg on the train with us. Anybody else wanna join get on the train and lets head south and see if we cant show them boys a thing or 2. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Double Barrell Maddox

Tapp903

Post by Tapp903 »

Double Barrel im ready to show them a thing or too on the race track and then if they want some golf lessons on the side i can give them those too :D :D :D :D :D

Tapp903. . . Anyone need any lessons? :lol:

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Tapp we can def give a few lessons out on the links :lol: :lol: :lol: but hopefully this week we are giving lessons on the track. Wanna say good luck 2 everybody this weekend at Greer and also good luck 2 everyone that is headed 2 darlington 4 the ihra race this weekend( i know dylan, darryl childress, joe bagwell, and prob others ).
Double Barrell Maddox