Everyones opinion?

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
ShaneArrowood

Re: Everyones opinion?

Post by ShaneArrowood »

lcrawford wrote:Just 2 clear it up division 9 is the only 1 left that hasn't changed the rule. Can yall run electric shifters?

In modified et, division 2, 3 and 5 are the only divisions that trans brakes are permitted. Division 1, 4 and 9 trans brakes are prohibited. Also, division 9 is the only one that prohibits air or electric shifters. :?
MOPAR OR NO CAR

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

I think that maybe the shifters should be allowed because there are some fast cars running the modified class and as Joe said they could probably use both hands on the wheel. :lol: I also do not see that being an advantage other than safety in the faster cars. But I think they should keep the leave to the feet. :D
JCNorris

lcrawford

Post by lcrawford »

Thanks for letting me know the rules for foot feeding at greer. I was thinking division 9 was the only 1 left that didn't have that rule. I remember 2007 when jojo gary won the summit stuff there was a car running a break in no box. I'm hoping 2 be able 2 come run at Greer b4 long. Good luck every 1 2day, I will be running a points race at ware shoals. We don't start until 5 so if yall r out yall come on down.